By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - My heart just skipped a beat.

Can...can it be true?

Garry's Mod for TF2??

It's true, it's true!

http://kotaku.com/gaming/team-fortress-2/garrys-mod-works-with-tf2-cake-jokes-ensue-320729.php

Click for full images, check links for many more hilarious pics!

The new Garry's Mod allows you to mess with any character, object, map, etc from HL2: Ep2, Portal, or TF2.  Can't wait to make some crazy pictures, and just goof around!

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Around the Network

No Garry's Mod users out there? Personally, I find playing tetherball with friends with the G-Man as the ball riveting haha.

I'm definitely going to make some funny screenshots soon...I look forward to other player creations! And maps of course...can't wait for maps and mods.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

lol....that is funny....Can't wait till The Orange Box releases for the PS3.

I love this one:

And this hehe:

This one is great haha:

LEFT4DEAD411.COM

I can't wait to pose my own! I've got a ton of good ideas...I hope nobody beats me to them.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM

Around the Network
BenKenobi88 said:
I can't wait to pose my own! I've got a ton of good ideas...I hope nobody beats me to them.

Nobody will, and some of the pictures are really funny...

By me:

Made with Blender + LuxRender
"Since you can´t understand ... there is no point to taking you seriously."
I just bought Garry's Mod and played around with it for a little bit. Here are two TF2 related shots I made...

Soooo uhhh nobody has comments thats cool! Way to keep your own topic alive BenKenobi !!!! lol