By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - So I bought Endless Ocean today...

...while seraching for Metroid Prime 3, which sadly was sold out, I ran across this title. Since I have been intrigued by this game since I heard of it and since it is a budget title at 29.99 EUR, I decided to get it. I really like scuba diving (Favorite dive spots include Colombian coast and Red Sea in Saudi Arabia) and so I want to see whether the feeling gets captured. Will only have opportunity to play it a bit tomorrow night though and then I will tell you whether its any good.

Has someone already played the game? If so, any comments? 

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

Around the Network

i saw it yesterday in a stored, and i was tempted to buy it, but finally i didn't buy it, but i think i will have it in a near future.

I have preoredered it and should get it in 2 days. Ngamer UK gave it an impressive 88% and they reviewed it as a non-budget title! Should be enough compnay until SMG...

i was on nintendo.co.uk yesterday, and looked it up, i had forgotten it was coming out, (more ads needed Ninty!)... I also learnt 2 new things, it has WiFi so you can dive with a friend, and is the only game besides Excite truck you can use your own MP3s for.
I'm definately getting this game, but i still haven't got MP3 [game not file format] and SMG comes out Friday.