By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - how many points do you have in NSMBWii?

I have around 66,000,000. it took me a pretty long time to get there. i am ultimately trying to get 99,999,999, but we will see what happens. i also have 99 of every item.

Around the Network

You mean you had the patience to deal with that many toads? After doing that once, he no longer said "help me" to my ears, he said "KILL me!!" Ugh, toad is SUCH a pain...

As for the score, I'd have to check, though it's not too high- about 5 million or so.

-dunno001

-On a quest for the truly perfect game; I don't think it exists...

Well goodbye again...

Former something....

dunno001 said:
You mean you had the patience to deal with that many toads? After doing that once, he no longer said "help me" to my ears, he said "KILL me!!" Ugh, toad is SUCH a pain...

As for the score, I'd have to check, though it's not too high- about 5 million or so.

no, the way i did it is with two players. if you play with two players, if you end on a 99, then a gold house appears. if you end on 22,33,44,55,66,77,or 88, then a red house appears. try it. (oh yea and 11 makes a green house appear)

angrypoolman11 said:
dunno001 said:

no, the way i did it is with two players. if you play with two players, if you end on a 99, then a gold house appears. if you end on 22,33,44,55,66,77,or 88, then a red house appears. try it. (oh yea and 11 makes a green house appear)

Oooh, now THAT's useful to know! We might fire up multiplayer of that later tonight for more item farming!

-dunno001

-On a quest for the truly perfect game; I don't think it exists...