By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Killzone 3 vs Halo Reach

Between Halo 3 and Killzone 2, Halo 3 was annoying because it was filled with all those annoying kids yelling in the mic but know how to play, and Killzone 2 has a bunch of retarted 30 year olds who suck ass and shoot around me instead of at me. So to be honest, I enjoyed shooting kids and yelling back at them. If its going to be the same with Halo: Reach and Killzone 3, Im going to have to with Halo: Reach. :o

Around the Network
randoflexx215 said:
LOL@mendicate saying that halo reach won't sale 5 million copies lmaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ahahahahahahaahha

I'm guessing English isn't your best subject...

The definitive evidence that video games turn people into mass murderers

Killzone3 will have far better graphics and its campaign mode will be vastly superior. But multiplayer is where Halo lives and breathes, so it's hard to imagine anybody beating Bungie at their own game, but we'll see. KZ2 multiplayer was very innovative.

Fuck... I'm dead!

They have to release it during the holidays in order for it to sell really good. Great scores and hype wont do much if it releases in February again. Look at Bayonetta as an example. Great scores, great hype, but poor sales because it missed the holiday extravaganza. Even games that were not super hyped like Borderlands and Dragon Age ended up being million sellers because they released during the holiday season. If Killzone 3 releases in February then sales will be good like KZ2 but not great.

If we're talking sales. I think its safe to assume Halo Reach's first day sales will be bigger than Killzone 3 life time sales.

Around the Network
selnor said:
gaming_addict24 said:
Hisiru said:

My opinion:
Killzone 2- Graphics
Halo 3- Gameplay, Multiplayer, Campaign, Vehicles and Sales

This is probably what will happen with Halo: Reach x Killzone 3

we already went over this

killzone has a better multiplayer.

Sorry. Disagree. So do 2 million regular players. It is supported more and has the best matchmaking system in a FPS online.

^This

Anyone trying to playdown the success of halo's online features just look silly, its the number 1 played game on xbox live for a reason! it has sold over 10 million units for a reason! 90% of other FPS's have copied things from halo for a reason!

Killzone 2 has great visuals but the controls, gameplay and online features let it down in my view, if they can improve all these things for Killzone 3 it will sell much better but it still wouldn't sell even half of what Halo Reach will sell.

Killzone 2 was made to show off the graphics of the PS3, that is all it was for really, and in that case it did its job very well, simples!