By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Only a few more days until Mass Effect 2!

How do you feel right now?

Anyway here is the collector's edition Cover art for the game

This is the launch trailer for Mass Effect 2. This video gives you an idea of the gravity of the situation facing Commander Shepard. The Illusive Man and his Cerberus group have recruited you to stop humanity from falling prey to the Collectors, a race of insectoid aliens who are stealing humans from across the galaxy. As Shepard, you must assemble a squad of assassins, savages, psychotics, scientists and soldiers to try to stop the Collector's attacks. It is up to you to save the galaxy from this threat. Assemble your team and get ready for Mass Effect 2.

That's Gordon Freeman in "Real-Life"

Around the Network

I have my Collector's Edition pre-ordered. I've been playing the first game all week, trying to get the few missing achievements I didn't have while getting a little last look at the story before embarking on another great journey to space!

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

I have the collector's edition pre-ordered but I've heared it might get delayed here in the EU. So I'm expecting to have to wait between 1 and 2 weeks longer. So far the waiting has been easy but I suspect that when the USA and after that owners of the regular edition in the EU get to play it then it's going to be a pain to have to do without ME2.

How do I feel?

I cant contain myself. Last time I felt this excited was Zelda OOT.

This game is the following:

New console graphics king
Best story in a videogame
Best cinema experience
Best RPG ever made.

All my opinion of course.

I went out and bought my replacement 360 for the one that RRoD on me in early December, so I'm ready.

I also checked my ME1 saves to make sure everything was good to go. ME1 is my game of the generation so far, so I have high expectations for part 2.

"Man is born free but is everywhere in chains" - Rousseau

Around the Network
selnor said:
How do I feel?

Best cinema experience
Best RPG ever made.

You crack me up.  Console graphics king (REALLY)?  Best story (before you'eve even played it)?

That being said, it does look epic, and I can't wait.  Agent Zero looks sweet.

Owner of PS4 Pro, Xbox One, Switch, PS Vita, and 3DS

epicurean said:
selnor said:
How do I feel?

Best cinema experience
Best RPG ever made.

You crack me up.  Console graphics king (REALLY)?  Best story (before you'eve even played it)?

Yeah. After watching the first 30 mins. Oh yeah best console graphics. That I did not expect.

Story of the first was the best VG story for me, Tthe second looks and sounds even better.

epicurean said:
selnor said:
How do I feel?

Best cinema experience
Best RPG ever made.

I really love that trailer. I am sold :D

I wanted to wait with purchase of ME2 but the moment i saw launch trailer I prordered the game

Preordered, I'm more than excited! Also, we haven't gotten past one page on this? Should have titled it "Mass Effect is better than X PS3 exclusive!" that would've gotten some hits.