By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - To Wii or not to Wii

I read this earlier today. Intersting.

oh and btw I JUST BOUGHT ZACK AND WIKI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Around the Network

I love the anti-Wii argument thrown in there. Hardcore gamers won't buy it 'cause they'll just get a 360, and casual games won't buy it 'cause they'll just get a DS. So who the hell is buying it, then?

DKII said:
I love the anti-Wii argument thrown in there. Hardcore gamers won't buy it 'cause they'll just get a 360, and casual games won't buy it 'cause they'll just get a DS. So who the hell is buying it, then?
Cats!

@DKII The same guy who wrote the article XD

"But Summa of the Global Gaming League thinks the Wii Fit will flop with devoted gamers. "Hardcore gamers would rather spend their money on a system that appeals to them, like the Xbox 360," he said."

This Summa of the Global Gaming League is a real smart cookie, isn't he? I don't know how he comes up with these incredible insights.

Breaking news, Summa of the Global Gaming League predicts Sun will come up tomorrow.

Help! I'm stuck in a forum signature!

Around the Network

Who buys the Wii? Everyone that can find one!

currently playing: Desktop Tower Defense (PC), Puzzle Quest (DS), Trauma Center New Blood (Wii), Guitar Hero III (Wii), Ghost Squad (Wii), Actraiser (SNES), Donkey Kong County (SNES), The Legend of Zelda (NES), Kirby's Adventure (NES)

will play next: Paper Mario (N64), Golden Axe II (Sega), NiGHTS (Wii)

Join the Ron Paul RLOVEution, support Ron Paul for president in the 2008 Republican presidential primary! http://www.ronpaul2008.com