By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The console switch thread.

This thread's purpose is to say what game you would like to have on another console. This thread is not to say that console X has better games than console Y, but let's just make it a fun united gaming thread where we can all say that we love that game even though we don't like the console.

If your confused, I'll start :)

I have two games actually, the first being gears of war/gears 2. I would love to play that on my ps3, its a great 3rd person shooter, who wouldn't?

My second is gran turismo. Although I'm happy it's an exclusive to ps3, I think it would open new doors for the 360. While some people might say the graphics will be wayyyy far behind (forza 3 says hello), I just think the online community of xbox live could connect racers in a much better way than psn does.

What games do you wish you had on your console???

Currently own:

• Ps4

Currently playing: Witcher 3, Walking Dead S1/2, GTA5, Dying Light, Tomb Raider Remaster, MGS Ground Zeros

Around the Network

Banjo Kazooie/Perfect Dark on my Nintendo console.

Ah, those were the days...

None, if i wanted to play them id buy the console.

By the way last thing any GT fan wants is GT online becoming full of xbox live type of people.

After RE4 Wii edition showed how well third person perspective shooters work with the Wiimote, I'd have loved to see Deadspace on the console.

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

mass effect,left for dead,splinter cell on ps3..............all 3rd party exclusives.....seriously learn from ff and metal gear, go multiplatform pleaz....

"even a dead god still dreams"

Around the Network
Hus said:
None, if i wanted to play them id buy the console.

By the way last thing any GT fan wants is GT online becoming full of xbox live type of people.

I use XBL so GT fans don't want me to play with them? Wtf?

Not a console, but I'd love to see Fable II hit the PC.

RE5 on Wii. I can't play it oldschool after RE4 Wii.

"Now, a fun game should always be easy to understand - you should be able to take one look at it and know what you have to do straight away. It should be so well constructed that you can tell at a glance what your goal is and, even if you don’t succeed, you’ll blame yourself rather than the game. Moreover, the people standing around watching the game have also got to be able to enjoy it." - Shiggy

A Koopa's Revenge II gameplay video

i want rares n64 goodness on the wii's virtual console, badly.

also if rare made a new donkey kong, diddy kong racing, and banjo kazooie on wii.

come try out the computer game i've been working on for my high school senior project, titled sling ball. http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=76669&page=1

you can view a few screenshots from the game in my photo album here; http://www.vgchartz.com/photos/album.php?album=2312

yes, this is vonboy's alt account. i can't log into my original account, and i'm not sure if i will ever be able to.

Proud Member of the Official Yoshi Fan Club!.

Being able to play RE remake and RE 0 in the PS3