By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - how many games do you own that you haven't finished?

how many games do you own that you haven't finished?

10% 19 23.46%

11-20% 8 9.88%

21%-30% 13 16.05%

31%-40% 10 12.35%

41%-50% 8 9.88%

51%+ 23 28.40%

Total:81

Depends on how do you define finished. 100% completion and all the achievements? In that case, close to 100%.

Around the Network

51%+

It wasn't always this way. There was a time when I didn't have much money and good games didn't come out by the dozens. Now, I feel like I have to own everything, but I don't have time to play everything.

Before the 6th gen, I wouldn't buy a new game until I beat the one I owned at least once. I'd say 2004 was when everything went wrong.

according to my backloggery, 10.8%

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

Well I normally sell games that I dont finish because I didn't like them enough to finish them. It only happens on about 1 out of every 5 or 10 games though. Currently I think the only two I own that I haven't "defeated" are NSMBW and Punchout.

Owner of PS4 Pro, Xbox One, Switch, PS Vita, and 3DS

Nowadays, probably none. Games are much more easy now than before. Saving everywhere, 15 levels of tutorials...

But in the old Nes and master system days (and SNES and Genesis too to some extent), tons of them! More than 90% of them, to be precisely. I even emulated a lot of them and played with snapshots just to see the freaking endings! I mean, it's impossible for me to beat Ghost's and Goblins or Aztec Adventure, or Ecco the Dolphin, or Gaiares...