By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Famitsu Reviews [EoE, Ar Tonelico 3, Last Rebellion]

End of Eternity (Resonance of Fate) (PS3/Xbox 360, Sega): 9 / 8 / 9 / 8 - (34/40)
Last Rebellion (PS3, Nippon Ichi): 7 / 6 / 6 / 5 - (24/40)
Ar tonelico III: Sekai Shuuen no Hikigane wa Shoujo no Uta ga Hiku (PS3, Bandai Namco): 8 / 7 / 7 / 6 - (28/40)
WWE Smackdown vs. Raw 2010 (PS3/Xbox 360, THQ): 9 / 9 / 9 / 9 - (36/40)
Fight Night Round 4 (Eigoban) (PS3/Xbox 360, EA): 7 / 7 / 7 / 5 - (26/40)
Stoked (Xbox 360, Russel): 6 / 7 / 7 / 6 - (26/40)
Mirai Nikki: 13 Hitome no Nikki Shoyuusha (PSP, Kadokawa Shoten): 7 / 7 / 6 / 7 - (27/40)
Machi-Ing Maker 3 x Tousouchuu (PSP, D3 Publisher): 6 / 6 / 6 / 6 - (24/40)
Lively Garden (NDS, Marvelous): 8 / 8 / 7 / 8 - (31/40)

Looking forward to: FF Versus XIII / LBP2 / The Last Guardian / Yakuza 4 / ICO Collection

Around the Network

some bad reviews out here

Smackdown better than any of the other games...................LOL

The highest scored game was WWE Smackdown. Hmm...

PSN: chenguo4
Current playing: No More Heroes

Smackdown > FNR4?

Wii has no games.

Around the Network

damn low review for last rebellion... nice score for eoe though :D

A lot of games for PS3, unfortunately the scores are not great. EoE good, was hoping for slightly higher though.

That's shocking, ar tonelico 3 only getting 28 I was expecting at least 35 for that, last rebellion I'm not to shocked about I never thought it looked to good.

PSN ID: Stokesy 

Add me if you want but let me know youre from this website

Last Rebellion (PS3, Nippon Ichi): 7 / 6 / 6 / 5 - (24/40)
Ar tonelico III: Sekai Shuuen no Hikigane wa Shoujo no Uta ga Hiku (PS3, Bandai Namco): 8 / 7 / 7 / 6 - (28/40

---------------------

lol wut

That score for AT3 seems awfully low given the rest of the series, but I can't say I'm too surprised. Everything NIS had put out for it thus far was an indicator that they were taking the series in a very bad direction.

I'll probably still pick up the soundtracks, though. That series has some of the best music since Mega Man 2.

Complexity is not depth. Machismo is not maturity. Obsession is not dedication. Tedium is not challenge. Support gaming: support the Wii.

Be the ultimate ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today! Poisson Village welcomes new players.

What do I hate about modern gaming? I hate tedium replacing challenge, complexity replacing depth, and domination replacing entertainment. I hate the outsourcing of mechanics to physics textbooks, art direction to photocopiers, and story to cheap Hollywood screenwriters. I hate the confusion of obsession with dedication, style with substance, new with gimmicky, old with obsolete, new with evolutionary, and old with time-tested.
There is much to hate about modern gaming. That is why I support the Wii.