By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

PS3 owned 2008 and 2009 but not 2010, even though it's the console's best lineup yet. Wii and 360 have just as many big games coming this year. Last year was no contest but this year it's arguable.

Around the Network

YES power to you dudeeeeeeee power to you!!

Blacksaber said:
Quite saddening this thread is since it seems you know what outcome shall unfold from it...

So let it unfold then. I own both consoles, enjoy em both, but i still feel PS3 has a better line up at the moment then the 360. It's in the Sony discussion section, so why should PS3 owners be wary of sharing similiar opinions?

unwise parody maybe? Let's hope it doesn't begin ww3...

-------------------------------------------------------

NB: Quality or Hype - that makes for long term gaming enjoyment.

Around the Network
Blood_Tears said:
Blacksaber said:
Quite saddening this thread is since it seems you know what outcome shall unfold from it...

So let it unfold then. I own both consoles, enjoy em both, but i still feel PS3 has a better line up at the moment then the 360. It's in the Sony discussion section, so why should PS3 owners be wary of sharing similiar opinions?

From the fact the way you presented this thread is the problem. If it was written differently it would be fine, but the way it's written is flamebaiting.

Former something....

Nope! None of the consoles 'own' 2010.

Are you just wishing for a ban?

N64 is the ONLY console of the fifth generation!!!

I hope 2010 is another fantastic year for the Sony Playstation 3 Computer Entertainment System, only time will tell.

Odd. Future. Wolf. Gang. Kill. Em. All. OFWGKTA Don't give a fuck!

Fuck Steve Harvey. FREE EARL!

Final Fantasy Versus XIII will be the GREATEST game EVER made!!!

I'd take a bullet for Square-Enix! 

I totally agree with you.