By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox 360 OWNS 2010 !

I agree.  The games I will for sure be getting are: Mass Effect 2, Fable 3, Halo: Reach, and Bioshock 2.  And there are a bunch of other games that i might get too.

Around the Network

How many more of these threads are going to be made?

iHuGi said:

In my and my friends opinion (All owner of Both Consoles) 360 is the Console with better games to come (Console Exclusives) and joining that Xbox Live we all Agree that 360 is the Console of choice for anyone who says they are HardCore Gamers ! :D

Tell mw what u think and what u are buying this year for 360 !

Stating with the best game of this 1st 6 months (Mass Effect 2) i will buy more than 5 games :D

Nice that you and your friends can agree on things.  What makes life more interesting was if you DIDN'T agree to this, and then posted here stating that you and your friends disagreed.  Of course, doing that runs the risk of getting a bunch of bans though.  Well, so does this.

By the way, isn't God of War III also set to come out within the first 6 months?  I am hard pressed to say you can say Mass Effect 2 is clearly superior, when others would prefer the hack and slash of God of War III over it.

lol

ok....your opinion is fine, but i think that the PS3 has better lineup.

I'm Back! - Proud owner of the best doomed handheld of all time!

Around the Network

emm no, not even close

http://news.vgchartz.com/news.php?id=6591&mp=1

but i dont want to change your mind, opinions are opinions

In defence of this thread, ps3 have done something similar with regards to that "drunken" thread a while back. No harm in 360 fans liking their line up the same way there's no harm in ps3, wii, pc fans liking their own. The harm comes when people try to say ours is better than yours without any proof.

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

@CGI

The truth isn't always funny.

Someone walking into a door though...

that too.

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

Ajescent said:
In defence of this thread, ps3 have done something similar with regards to that "drunken" thread a while back. No harm in 360 fans liking their line up the same way there's no harm in ps3, wii, pc fans liking their own. The harm comes when people try to say ours is better than yours without any proof.

Yep.

It gets tiresome having to read just that from PS fans in most 360 threads.