By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

I don't really get why there must be so many posts like this:

Xbox 360 Owns 2010! : http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=98427&page=1#
In my and my friends opinion (All owner of Both Consoles) 360 is the Console with better games to come (Console Exclusives) and joining that Xbox Live we all Agree that 360 is the Console of choice for anyone who says they are HardCore Gamers ! :D

Tell mw what u think and what u are buying this year for 360 !

Stating with the best game of this 1st 6 months (Mass Effect 2) i will buy more than 5 games :D

And another one with almost the exact same description, but just on a different platform:

Ps3 Owns 2010! : http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=98466&page=1#
In my and my friends opinion (All owner of Both Consoles) PS3 is the Console with better games to come (Console Exclusives) and joining that PSN we all Agree that PS3 is the Console of choice for anyone who says they are HardCore Gamers ! :D

Tell me what u think and what u are buying this year for PS3 !

Stating with the best game of this 1st 6 months (God of War 3) i will buy more than 5 games :D

Seriously I don't get the connection here.

That's Gordon Freeman in "Real-Life"

Around the Network
Kenoid said:
I don't really get why there must be so many posts like this:

Xbox 360 Owns 2010! : http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=98427&page=1#
In my and my friends opinion (All owner of Both Consoles) 360 is the Console with better games to come (Console Exclusives) and joining that Xbox Live we all Agree that 360 is the Console of choice for anyone who says they are HardCore Gamers ! :D

Tell mw what u think and what u are buying this year for 360 !

Stating with the best game of this 1st 6 months (Mass Effect 2) i will buy more than 5 games :D

And another one with almost the exact same description, but just on a different platform:

Ps3 Owns 2010! : http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=98466&page=1#
In my and my friends opinion (All owner of Both Consoles) PS3 is the Console with better games to come (Console Exclusives) and joining that PSN we all Agree that PS3 is the Console of choice for anyone who says they are HardCore Gamers ! :D

Tell me what u think and what u are buying this year for PS3 !

Stating with the best game of this 1st 6 months (God of War 3) i will buy more than 5 games :D

Seriously I don't get the connection here.

We need some PSP owns threads.

EDIT: wait, I think I saw we have one.  We're the Wii Owns and DS owns threads?  Surely Shio needs to produce a PC Owns thread as well?

BTW, agreed.  It's mid Jan 2010 and all the consoles have promising lineups - way too early for this, but also inevitable I suppose.

Try to be reasonable... its easier than you think...

double post

Well, an opinion should be based on something we know, we need knowladge to express an opinon, otherwise it's just a pointless statement like the one in the beginning of this Thread !

Did the starter of this thread play God of War3, Mass Effect2, Heavy Rain, Halo reach, GT5, Alan Wake, The last Guardian, Splinter Cell C. ????

The answer is NO.  So, everybody who will say 360 will own 2010, or PS3 will own 2010 or Wii will own 2010 is an utter fool.

I think all consoles will show great games, and I think this is the best time to be a gamer.  Now we can close this garbage. Hope this forum will get more intelligent and mature threads, together with more intelligent members.

Lord Flashheart said:
@common man.
I know what you mean unfortunately when I'm commenting on them like today I know who I mean but others reading my comments don't. The lesser trolls as I'll call them are just funny and mildly annoying but the ones that peddle the same old shite over and over again they are the one's I mean.
When a thread becommes more PS3 centric as you put it it ruins it for other PS fans who get caught up with the fanboys. They might disagree or even agree with the topic at hand but because the thread has been ruined they are either 1, seen as part of that group or 2, feel like they are being wrongly being called fanboys and challenge that. Which they have a right to do and even though they never side with the trolls because they are sticking up for themselves others feel that they are really siding with the trolls.

I feel that there are far more actual sony trolls than wii or 360 trolls. People read post and don't see how they are disruptive and never see how trollish they are but will read something they disagree with and will clock that as being a troll post. I have yet to read a Sony or Ninty thread that's as bad as a lot of MS threads.
Mob mentality I guess.

Sony trolls are more as Sony fans are more on this site, so it makes statistically sense. Nintendo trolls are a little annoying bunch, surprisingly small compared to the wide user base.

But MS trolls are more than it appears at a first glance, it's only that some of them are very subtle, I won't name names, everybody knows some of them. At least one of them (*), for example, never exceeds the limit in a single post, but he relentlessly accumulates one little dig on the other, it's not only a simple dislike or criticism that burst out every now and then like it happens to normal forum dwellers, it's systematic.

(*) I don't even know whether he wrote in this thread, I have read a few posts only, but he wrote in almost every thread about positive news for Sony and far too often using his very clever and peaceful looking stealth trolling style...

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW! 

Around the Network

I think there are a lot of Sony fans because Wii and 360 fans are too busy playing their games instead of posting on a forum.

youarebadatgames said:
I think there are a lot of Sony fans because Wii and 360 fans are too busy playing their games instead of posting on a forum.

That's very mature.

Rockstar: Announce Bully 2 already and make gamers proud!

Kojima: Come out with Project S already!

^^LOL wat games?=p

Garnett said:
Lord Flashheart said:
@garnett
Yep, quite a few times. Got all 69 stars on spec ops in MW2 as well.

No no no i mean like You gotta survive until you die.

Have you ever beaten one? 

The only time 360 "owned" ps3 was in 2005-2007.  Every year after that its been PS3 "owning" or Wii "owning" the 360 IMO.

Yes plenty. I think I said that? *checks the quoted message* Yep I did.

And in my opinion the PS3 has never owned the 360 so what makes you right and me wrong?

joshin69 said:
Lord Flashheart said:
@common man.
I know what you mean unfortunately when I'm commenting on them like today I know who I mean but others reading my comments don't. The lesser trolls as I'll call them are just funny and mildly annoying but the ones that peddle the same old shite over and over again they are the one's I mean.
When a thread becommes more PS3 centric as you put it it ruins it for other PS fans who get caught up with the fanboys. They might disagree or even agree with the topic at hand but because the thread has been ruined they are either 1, seen as part of that group or 2, feel like they are being wrongly being called fanboys and challenge that. Which they have a right to do and even though they never side with the trolls because they are sticking up for themselves others feel that they are really siding with the trolls.

I feel that there are far more actual sony trolls than wii or 360 trolls. People read post and don't see how they are disruptive and never see how trollish they are but will read something they disagree with and will clock that as being a troll post. I have yet to read a Sony or Ninty thread that's as bad as a lot of MS threads.
Mob mentality I guess.

Isnt this a form of trolling? gently poking with a stick a seeping sore in the hope that someone pokes you back?

Nope. I'm not poking anyone there.