By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS3 Home Player 'Sexually Assaulted' Claims Roommate

This isn't really anything new, she has not used home before because sexual harrasment happens every 10 seconds in home.

Around the Network

Someone once farted in my face on WoW and now I'm scarred for life.

I wanted to say "that's why people think Americans are stupid", but she's an Aussie right?

Oh well, sounds like someone needs a little attention[the girl]

Devilater said:
This isn't really anything new, she has not used home before because sexual harrasment happens every 10 seconds in home.

Which is really embarassing and hence why people say Home is so useless...

Such sad excuses for "men" these guys are, wouldn't doubt it if some of them were 10 to 15 year old idiots who only crave attention, but there are the weirdo' adults or two that actually do this crap.

still it would be funny if the staff made a home prison, if they did it make one though it would be the biggest home space available.

Around the Network

Whoever this harrasser is obviously has no life and should be banned from Home, to be made an example of, so people won't do this in future!!

Samus Aran said:

I wanted to say "that's why people think Americans are stupid", but she's an Aussie right?

Oh well, sounds like someone needs a little attention[the girl]

people think Americans are stupid,but when a disaster happens everyone begs Americans to help them!!!!!!!

Well, I never said "are"

And I'm from West Europe, we're like über rich €.€ (don't take this too seriously xD)

Is she serious?? If so I think she should be banned from anything online, jesus christ.

haha,home jail sounds hilarious

bang them up,strip them of their items and only let them have connection to a game that is so bad they can't get out until they have finished it,can't think of one though

Above & Beyond