By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Literally tens of THOUSANDS of bats in the sky! D:

Now that I've finished texting everyone I know I thought I'd share this with you guys.

About half an hour ago I went outside to lock my car and looked up to see the whole fucking sky covered in bats. No noise at all. Just thousands and thousands of MASSIVE bats flying in the same direction as far as I could see. The sky was almost black with them.

Apparently it's not that uncommon in some parts, but I never seen anything like it. This is the closest thing I could find on Youtube. Edit: found a better one. Watch from 0:20.

Sometimes it's cool living in Australia :D

Around the Network

Lol. First thing I thought was "is there a tsunami coming or something". Next thing I thought was that they look like the Kryll from Gears of War.

Nah thats pretty normal. I couldn't count the amount of times I've seen that many bats in my life. Doesn't stop it from being really cool though.

FaRmLaNd said:
Nah thats pretty normal. I couldn't count the amount of times I've seen that many bats in my life. Doesn't stop it from being really cool though.

Where do you live? I want to move there :P

wow... theres a fair few fruit bats where i live... Our council is forcing everyone to chop down a certain type of tree cos it attracts them. but wow ive never seen anything even remotely like that in my life O_o

Check out my pyro tf2 vid :)

Bet With routsounmanman: By the end of Q1 2008 Capcom WONT have announced a RE5 Wii Edition OR a new RE (classic gameplay) for the Wii (WON)

Around the Network

Raoul Duke should see this XD

I've seen hundreds above my house (North Carolina, USA), but never that many. What's really fun is to throw a pebble up in the air and watch them shoot after it thanks to their sonar.

I hope they didn't poop on anyone..

Pixel Art can be fun.

It's his fault.

I want to see that in real life 0_o

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."