By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

THOSE FAGS!!! HOW COULD THEY DO THIS!!!!! I WAITED SO LONG FOR THIS AND NOW THIS BS!!!!! ASSHOLES!

Predicting the Future - 360 Will get to 11 Million in the USA this year!!

Predicting the Future - Wii will NOT win this gen in America!!

Prediciting the Future - The PS3 will pass the Wii by 2009!!

Around the Network

PS360N64PSXBOX said:THOSE FAGS!!! HOW COULD THEY DO THIS!!!!! I WAITED SO LONG FOR THIS AND NOW THIS BS!!!!! ASSHOLES! I am not up to date, someone please inform me.
Um the website shut dow when the counter went to zero

Gametrailers still report 56 mins to the trailer releases, guess I miscalculated :)

RolStoppable said: PS360N64PSXBOX said: THOSE FAGS!!! HOW COULD THEY DO THIS!!!!! I WAITED SO LONG FOR THIS AND NOW THIS BS!!!!! ASSHOLES! I am not up to date, someone please inform me.
GTA4 trailer. They setup a website for it with a countdown, and when the countdown ended the site went down. FAGS!

NintendoDemise said: Gametrailers still report 56 mins to the trailer releases, guess I miscalculated :)
Rockstars official site said now!

Around the Network

PS360N64PSXBOX said: RolStoppable said: PS360N64PSXBOX said: THOSE FAGS!!! HOW COULD THEY DO THIS!!!!! I WAITED SO LONG FOR THIS AND NOW THIS BS!!!!! ASSHOLES! I am not up to date, someone please inform me. GTA4 trailer. They setup a website for it with a countdown, and when the countdown ended the site went down. FAGS!
Could the counter be wrong? GT are still reporting 49 mins.

NintendoDemise said: PS360N64PSXBOX said: RolStoppable said: PS360N64PSXBOX said: THOSE FAGS!!! HOW COULD THEY DO THIS!!!!! I WAITED SO LONG FOR THIS AND NOW THIS BS!!!!! ASSHOLES! I am not up to date, someone please inform me. GTA4 trailer. They setup a website for it with a countdown, and when the countdown ended the site went down. FAGS! Could the counter be wrong? GT are still reporting 49 mins.
You would think rockstar who made the game would get it right.

I think they are uploading it right now

like after 1 hour i think it will be possible to see video, cause if there ~10 mln people, which wann see.. then...

Every 5 seconds on earth one child dies from hunger...

2009.04.30 - PS3 will OUTSELL x360 atleast by the middle of 2010. Japan+Europe > NA.

Gran Turismo 3 - 1,06 mln. in 3 weeks with around 4 mln. PS2 on the launch.
Gran Turismo 4 - 1,16 mln. with 18 mln. PS2 on the launch.

Final Fantasy X - around 2 mln. with 5 mln. PS2 on the launch.
Final Fantasy X-2 - 2.4 mln. with 12 mln. PS2 on the launch.

1.8 mln. PS3 today(2008.01.17) in Japan. Now(2009.04.30) 3.16 mln. PS3 were sold in Japan.
PS3 will reach 4 mln. in Japan by the end of 2009 with average weekly sales 25k.

PS3 may reach 5 mln. in Japan by the end of 2009 with average weekly sales 50k.
PS2 2001 vs PS3 2008 sales numbers =) + New games released in Japan by 2009 that passed 100k so far

something happened!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1