By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Pikmin 1 & 2 are awesome, try them

Those games are heavenly, the gameplay sistem rockz, it is so better than my used to be favorite games chrono trigger and mario rpg, I can't believe I missed them, everyone buy pikmin 3 when it comes

All hail pikmin

hOPE YOU'RE HAPPY KILLERYOSHIS, i CAN'T BELIEVE i SAID THIS

Around the Network

They're awesome, yes. Even more so with the NPC editions.

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

lol next time don't change your avatar You didn't have to say this,but thanks anyway

Tag:I'm not bias towards Nintendo. You just think that way (Admin note - it's "biased".  Not "bias")
(killeryoshis note - Who put that there ?)
Switch is 9th generation. Everyone else is playing on last gen systems! UPDATE: This is no longer true

Biggest pikmin fan on VGchartz I won from a voting poll
I am not a nerd. I am enthusiast.  EN-THU-SI-AST!
Do Not Click here or else I will call on the eye of shinning justice on you. 

I've always wanted to get Pikmin and definetly will get around to buying them soon.

Another under-rated gem that shares some of the gameplay brilliance of Pikmin and that should be promoted at every opportunity possible is LITTLE KING'S STORY!!!

Did you lose a bet or something?

Wii code: 1534 8127 5081 0969

Brawl code: 1762-4131-9390

Member of the Pikmin Fan Club

Around the Network
JUG said:
Did you lose a bet or something?

I don't wanna talk about it............................

I think I'll finally try and get these games. I always wanted them on the GC but we could only get so many games. Little King's Story is also on my list. I love games like these

Mario Kart Wii - 4983-6029-9877

Wii code- 4257-3204-4481-2949

We need NPC Pikmin 2 asap. Goddamn NOA!

Only 10 pound for the npc pikmin, I think i might go for it actually.

jarrod said:
We need NPC Pikmin 2 asap. Goddamn NOA!

Hope I'm wrong but doubt it's gonna happen.  NPC Pikmin didn't sell well and is already discontinued.   Too bad, because I opted not to get NPC Pikmin and just get the superior Pikmin 2 when it released.   Might have not been such a good plan afterall.