By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan PRE-ORDER Chartz Thread - Will Be Updated Daily!

Tagging and bagging

ǝןdɯıs ʇı dǝǝʞ oʇ ǝʞıן ı ʍouʞ noʎ 

Ask me about being an elitist jerk

Time for hype

Around the Network

Culdcept 20k, maybe 2x thousand
40k LTD

SpaceCowboy said:

Better late than never

The way RE gets more pre-orders than DQX having more days left just foreshadow a weak FW.

Anyway...

PS3 - 8 (340pts) - 34.80%

3DS - 5 (210pts) - 21.49%

PSP - 4 (244 pts) - 24.97%

Wii - 2 (149 pts) - 15.25%

Vita - 1 (34pts) - 3.49%

Xbox360 - hahahaha

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Pavolink said:

The way RE gets more pre-orders than DQX having more days left just foreshadow a weak FW.

I feel like a broken record having to constantly point this out. DQX is an mmo. The sales will be VERY different to both a traditional DQ game and other normal games. 

A weak FW for DQX would be like sub-100k. Over 200k would be great. Anything in between would be fine. 

If we go with the 1 point = 1k. Which honestly I don't think works that well but it's a vague enough guideline. Then it looks like DQX is already looking to open over 100k. Which is all it needs to do.

Turkish says and I'm allowed to quote that: Uncharted 3 and God Of War 3 look better than Unreal Engine 4 games will or the tech demo does. Also the Naughty Dog PS3 ENGINE PLAYS better than the UE4 ENGINE.

Zim said:
Pavolink said:

I feel like a broken record having to constantly point this out. DQX is an mmo. The sales will be VERY different to both a traditional DQ game and other normal games. 

A weak FW for DQX would be like sub-100k. Over 200k would be great. Anything in between would be fine. 

If we go with the 1 point = 1k. Which honestly I don't think works that well but it's a vague enough guideline. Then it looks like DQX is already looking to open over 100k. Which is all it needs to do.

I'm one of the few (maybe) that believes DQX won't open as high as 500k or 1m or something, but at least SE and Nintendo has been doing some efforts to push sales away from the 100k doom mark, like kid's playtime and Wii bundle.

If they were satisfaced with the hypotesis you are talking about, we won't be having all those weekly updates, long explanation videos and the two mentioned before efforts. Even a Wii U version will not be in work.

Also, been a mmo DQ should guarantee at least best sales than a mmo FF given how much bigger is the franchise (in Japan).

Around the Network
Pavolink said:
Zim said:
Pavolink said:

I'm one of the few (maybe) that believes DQX won't open as high as 500k or 1m or something, but at least SE and Nintendo has been doing some efforts to push sales away from the 100k doom mark, like kid's playtime and Wii bundle.

If they were satisfaced with the hypotesis you are talking about, we won't be having all those weekly updates, long explanation videos and the two mentioned before efforts. Even a Wii U version will not be in work.

Also, been a mmo DQ should guarantee at least best sales than a mmo FF given how much bigger is the franchise (in Japan).

Right and FF11 had first week sales of around 70k (and ended up being the most profitable FF of all time) so like I said even anything over 100k wouldn't be bad.

Turkish says and I'm allowed to quote that: Uncharted 3 and God Of War 3 look better than Unreal Engine 4 games will or the tech demo does. Also the Naughty Dog PS3 ENGINE PLAYS better than the UE4 ENGINE.

Zim said:

Right and FF11 had first week sales of around 70k (and ended up being the most profitable FF of all time) so like I said even anything over 100k wouldn't be bad.

Hopefully they'll show the Wii U version in the fall conference in September.

spurgeonryan said:
Significant_leap said:
Culdcept 20k, maybe 2x thousand
40k LTD

Japan does not have much this week or last for 3DS, so they may surprise you with sales of this game. Still I do not think you are far off.

No and No. at least 35k first week (and I bet even more), and 80k lifetime. 

Media Create Annual Archive (Spanish version)

http://zonaforo.meristation.com/topic/2246651/

No update?

Checked the site, nothing really moved today.

Read my original story on Fictionpress (Shinigami Twin): http://www.fictionpress.com/s/2996503/1/Shinigami-Twin 

As well as my other one (Hell's Punishment): http://www.fictionpress.com/s/3085054/1/Hell-s-Punishment

Nintendo Network ID: kingofe3