By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Is Rayman in RRR2?

Click here and then click media.

I fail at embedding today

Around the Network

Yes he is.

Although it's fairly minimal. Rayman puts on a Rabbid costume to compete in the games with them.
Infact the very end of that video shows Rayman's hand turning off the TV

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

yeah i think he is there

stof said:
Yes he is.

Although it's fairly minimal. Rayman puts on a Rabbid costume to compete in the games with them.
Infact the very end of that video shows Rayman's hand turning off the TV

Knew that was his hand just I hadn't heard anything about him actually being anywhere in the game (I didn't even know about him putting on the costume).  As far as I knew I though they had just completely left him out.

They might as well have, except it wouldn't make much sense considering the name. There's a very loose storyline which has Rayman influtrating the Rabbids as they attempt to influtrate into Earth society with usual hilarious results.

Around the Network

No S**T

Why not add me on msn... ish_187@hotmail.co.uk

- - - > ¤ « ~ N i n t e n d o ~ » ¤ < - - -
Games purchased since December 30th 2006:
GBA:The Legend of Zelda:The Minish Cap
DS:Lunar Knights, Pokemon Diamond, The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass ,Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare, Hotel Dusk:Room 215, Mario vs DK 2: March of the Mini's and Picross DS
PS2: Devil May Cry 3:Dante's Awakening, Shadow of the Colosuss, Sega Mega Drive Collection, XIII , Sonic Mega Collection,Fifa 08 and Fifa 09.
GC:Fight Night Round 2
Wii VC:Super Mario 64 ,Lylat Wars ,Donkey Kong Country 2: Diddy's Kong Quest, Super Castlevania IV, Sonic the Hedgehog 2, Streets of Rage, Kirby's Adventure, Super Metroid, Super Mario Bros. 3, Mega Man 2Street Fighter 2 Turbo: Hyper Fighting,Wave Race 64 and Lost Winds

Wii: Sonic and the Secret Rings, Godfather:Blackhand Edition, Red Steel, Tony Hawks Downhill Jam, Eledees, Rayman Raving Rabbids, Mario Strikers Charged Football,Metroid Prime 3: Corruption, Super Mario Galaxy,House of the Dead 2 and 3 Return, Wii Fit, No More Heroes and Super Smash Bros. Brawl.

X360: Spider Man
PS3:
Resistance: Fall of Man

I want another game like either Rayman 1 or Rayman 2: TGE!!!!

*Throws toys out of pram*

Luckily this is one of those games that doesn't need a storyline. Just more screaming Rabbids!

There is no such thing as a console war. This is the first step to game design.

SeriousWB said:
I want another game like either Rayman 1 or Rayman 2: TGE!!!!

*Throws toys out of pram*

Agreed, definitely. It's been over 4 years since Rayman 3, and Ubi hasn't even announced a new Rayman platformer yet. I'm beginning to worry that there won't be one.

"'Casual games' are something the 'Game Industry' invented to explain away the Wii success instead of actually listening or looking at what Nintendo did. There is no 'casual strategy' from Nintendo. 'Accessible strategy', yes, but ‘casual gamers’ is just the 'Game Industry''s polite way of saying what they feel: 'retarded gamers'."

-Sean Malstrom

You can see him in the character select screen right at the very beginning of this shot.

And I agree that Rayman needs his own game. http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=9288
See.

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.