By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGC Crunch THIS! Episode 2: How Sony Got Their Groove Back

So Episode 2 just went Live. This one was interesting to make since we had to do two different recording sessions and also dabbled in recording live. Big thanks to all who joined us live on saturday, that was just amazing.

Anyway, we discussed some rather big things and would like to get your 2-cents on those topics.

- Brett as our special guess. Does he sound like you always dreamed he did?

- Sony's revitalization

- Sales for the week ending 26Dec2009

- Pancakes vs. Waffles

- The epic lineup of 2010

- My new avatar from Dan

You can listen to the show here

http://tsnetcast.com/category/shows/crunchthis/

You can also leave questions and comments for episode 3 which will be recording today (13Jan10) at 7:30PM. The more inpute the better our show will be. :) You can listen live here:

http://tsnetcast.com/studio-live-feed/

Check out the VGC Crunch this Podcast and Blog at www.tsnetcast.com

Around the Network

Brett has a sexy British accent.

Guys, your feedback will be the only way we can keep improving, so let's have it!

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."
thekitchensink said:
Guys, your feedback will be the only way we can keep improving, so let's have it!

I'm at the 30 min mark.

Its awesome if you can get Brett to reveal the early numbers of new releases, such as Bayonetta as you just did.

GodOfWar_3ever said:
thekitchensink said:

I'm at the 30 min mark.

Its awesome if you can get Brett to reveal the early numbers of new releases, such as Bayonetta as you just did.

Thanks for the feedback!  We're definitely looking to get more inside access.

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."