By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The Official God of War III Thread - In the end, there will only be chaos !

bRoKeN said:

gow1 is the hardest game i ever played. the hades level made me throw my controller for the first time in along time and now i feel bad because something in my controller is bouncing around...... fuck you david jaffe

if you played on "normal difficulty" then your own skill level is not that high ... there are REALLY harder game than this one

Time to Work !

Around the Network

After finally getting my hands on the demo, and realising that it was a really old build, I can positively say that GOW3 is a day one buy, whatever it takes xD

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

wow just wow. I haven't played the psp version. And that gow 5 mins thing almost ruined it for me.

I just played the demo...I am shocked...

Around the Network
Sharky54 said:
wow just wow. I haven't played the psp version. And that gow 5 mins thing almost ruined it for me.

I hopefully tried to look away from it at the "PSP" moment lol

Time to Work !

http://www.destructoid.com/you-are-not-ready-the-first-30-minutes-of-god-of-war-iii-165126.phtml

"and I am here to tell you that the first 30 minutes of God of War III is the best first 30 minutes of any videogame I have ever played.
You really are not ready for this game. Seriously."

(libellule's words : plz do not SPOIL for people, like me, that want to discover it by themselves :)
I LOVE the end, I didnt read the middle, just focused on the opening and the end lol)

"Basically, the first 30 minutes I played was perfect. Absolutely perfect. The graphics were jaw-dropping; the gameplay was solid and already addictive; and there were more “holy sh*t!” moments in the opening sequence than some games have in their entireties.

Obviously I recommend God of War III to anyone who owns a PlayStation 3. If you own a PS3, there is no excuse to not pick this up when it is released on March 16th.
Heck, even if you don’t own a PS3, get the game anyway! I bet even holding the box would be a cool experience.

Even though I only got to play the first 30 minutes of the game, I can say with confidence that God of War III is going to offer an unforgettable experience -- easily one of the best this generation.

You are not ready."

LOLLLLLL

Time to Work !

Fuck. Somebody kill me.

Call of duty to all God of War fans : Change your avatar to something GoW related to gear up for launch.

FF Fans can wait till the FF hype dies down...

X_X

Somebody fuck me sideways.