By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Which game will sell the most games: Halo:Reach or Gran Turismo 5 or FFXIII

Which game will sell the most games: Halo:Reach or Gran Turismo 5 or FFXIII

Halo: Reach 68 39.77%

Gran turismo 5 94 54.97%

Final Fantasy XIII 9 5.26%

Total:171
kowenicki said:
mario64 said:
@Kowenicki : your predictions about 360 beating PS3 in hardware sales were constantly wrong, mine were right.

No need to dig further, feel free to predict and be wrong again.

I think this post shows that anything you say about Halo should be ignored and comes from a position of extreme bias

"Halo 3 is also in a very specific niche... ping space marines kiddie games."

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/post.php?id=2388009

Exactly, another "great" addition to VGChartz eh? *sigh*

Around the Network
Seece said:
mario64 said:

@Seece : Yeah sure, GT5P, basically a demo with 3 tracks which still sold 4 million, is the same as an addon to a big FPS franchise.

So unbiased and smart from you, I'm amazed.

You're losing your time here. I've got my opinion, you've got yours.

The majority agrees with me. Get over it.

Lol I love the way you describe it. Look I can do it too!

Yeah sure, ODST, basically a much smaller game than Halo 3, still sold 4.3 milion, is the same as a demo to a big Racing franchise.

I'm not losing any time, snowday!!

You're opinion is highly flawed, the people agreeing with you? most of their opinions mean nothing, if you put Heavy Rain again Reach, most would pick Heavy Rain however stupid it is.

Come back when you learn logic mate

You're the one needing to go to school. That way you'll lean how to deal with life and people disagreeing with you like this poll shows.

I love the "other people opinions don't count". Very mature of you. ;)

Seece said:
kowenicki said:
mario64 said:
@Kowenicki : your predictions about 360 beating PS3 in hardware sales were constantly wrong, mine were right.

I think this post shows that anything you say about Halo should be ignored and comes from a position of extreme bias

"Halo 3 is also in a very specific niche... ping space marines kiddie games."

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/post.php?id=2388009

Exactly, another "great" addition to VGChartz eh? *sigh*

No humor either hey ? Mario has been so bad with your toy, makes seece so sad.

That sentence was half true, by the way. It's still a ok shooter though, just completely overhyped and overrated.

mario64 said:
Seece said:
mario64 said:

@Seece : Yeah sure, GT5P, basically a demo with 3 tracks which still sold 4 million, is the same as an addon to a big FPS franchise.

So unbiased and smart from you, I'm amazed.

You're losing your time here. I've got my opinion, you've got yours.

The majority agrees with me. Get over it.

Lol I love the way you describe it. Look I can do it too!

Yeah sure, ODST, basically a much smaller game than Halo 3, still sold 4.3 milion, is the same as a demo to a big Racing franchise.

I'm not losing any time, snowday!!

You're opinion is highly flawed, the people agreeing with you? most of their opinions mean nothing, if you put Heavy Rain again Reach, most would pick Heavy Rain however stupid it is.

Come back when you learn logic mate

You're the one needing to go to school. That way you'll lean how to deal with life and people disagreeing with you like this poll shows.

I love the "other people opinions don't count". Very mature of you. ;)

I didn't say anything about school, what are you going on about. I can deal with people disagreeing with me perfectly fine, I'm arguing your highly flawed argument, you're the one that can't handle it and keep going off in a different direction.

Any polls on this site, always swing in Sonys favour because of the amount of Sony fans here. You can argue that all you like, ANYONE will tell you the there are far more sony fans here than Microsoft fans, thus the poll means nothing.

I said most not all, and it's still true.

@kowenicki : this prediction was quite close, 360 never beat PS3 in the Us significantly after I made it.

Yours were much worse, I won't bother quoting them not to humiliate you further. You said 360 would be in front worldwide in november and december and proved completely wrong as you usually are.

Last week worlwide sales : PS3 > 360 by 200 k consoles.

Get over it. Denial is no good.

Around the Network
kowenicki said:
mario64 said:

ok... i did bite...

oops. 

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/post.php?id=2514013

mario64:

@kowenicki : much less than 55%, we're not in typical week here with PS3 shortages. It's more like 30%, look a few weeks behind. Easily reachable with the new price and slim.

I think you'll never see the 360 in front on the PS3 in the US again after September, 1st.

Oh the irony... it was actaully aimed at me too. lol.

lol, Classic, this guy should NOT be taken seriously whatsoever.

@kowenicki : again, not so far. 200 k consoles more is something like 20 %

It's already huge.

Take yours now and see how wrong you were. Feel free to humiliate yourself further.

mario64 said:

It's already huge.

Take yours now and see how wrong you were. Feel free to humiliate yourself further.

The only person he's humiliating is you

@Seece : yeah so, that was close. Ever seen the 360 vastly in front of the PS3 in the US after I said that ? It didn't happen. Sales are close.

Or do you invent new numbers I don't know ? Discuss.

kowenicki said:
mario64 said:

It's already huge.

how is 20% close to 60 or 80%?

Still much closer than your predictions of 360 being in front when it was then humiliated by 2 million more PS3 consoles sold.

Lol @ the irony of Kowenicki talking about MY predictions.

Priceless.