By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The Official White Knight Chronicles: International Edition Thread!

yay i can play online now! going to another doctors appointment today though, will be on when i get back.

Around the Network

How would you rate the game so far Seraphic?

Where are the reviews?

Black Women Are The Most Beautiful Women On The Planet.

"In video game terms, RPGs are games that involve a form of separate battles taking place with a specialized battle system and the use of a system that increases your power through a form of points.

Sure, what you say is the definition, but the connotation of RPGs is what they are in video games." - dtewi

WKC Review from Examiner - 8.0/10

http://www.examiner.com/examiner/x-12218-Video-Game-Examiner~y2010m2d2-Review-White-Knight-Chronciles-A-solid

It seems the reviewer didn't like the story. My friend told me it was awful. We share similar taste, so I'm pretty sure I'll hate it too.

im pissed the fuck off WKC hasnt arrived in the west NA at all... Now unless plan B fails I wont have it till friday

Around the Network
Xxain said:
im pissed the fuck off WKC hasnt arrived in the west NA at all... Now unless plan B fails I wont have it till friday

What do you mean?

WKC hasnt released any on the West coast till tomorrow... but I got class all day 2morrow and Class and Work all day Thursday

PSN - aleusia

sign me up.

Oh WOW, this is lame:

For those of you who are going to be investing significant time in your characters, there will be an option to remake them without having to start the game over by purchasing a special key through the PlayStation Store for only $4.99. This will allow you to redesign your avatar at any point and keep all that hard work you’ve put in intact. This feature will go live this Thursday on the PlayStation Store.

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2010/02/white-knight-chronicles-ships-today/

-----------

$5 just to redesign your character??? And appearantly, you can only use it once. After that, you have repurchase it. LAME X2!!!

Xxain said:
WKC hasnt released any on the West coast till tomorrow... but I got class all day 2morrow and Class and Work all day Thursday

Really that sucks.