By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The Official White Knight Chronicles: International Edition Thread!

@Boutros- i doubt it, the hype round' hear for WKC is pathetic compared to FFXIII and seems less popular then demons souls, ima' move back to gamespot 99% of the time pretty soon for better WKC support exclusively.

Around the Network

I'm still unsure whether to buy it or not. The gameplay looks so boring, but the setting and graphics are really nice. The online mode is a nice and welcomed additional feature but the gameplay LOOKS SO BOOORING .___.*

Take a look at my photos on flickr

what to buy WKC or SO4 what 's your opinion here

@ps3- Go for WKC IMO, Tri-Ace games ALWAYS go down in price REAL fast, plus WKC has online mode, while SO4 does not.

Seraphic_Sixaxis said:

@Boutros- i doubt it, the hype round' hear for WKC is pathetic compared to FFXIII and seems less popular then demons souls, ima' move back to gamespot 99% of the time pretty soon for better WKC support exclusively.

99%?!

Let's say 50%.

Around the Network
Boutros said:
Seraphic_Sixaxis said:

99%?!

Let's say 50%.

maybe, but only to check back here from time to time. >_>

falcon bump!

Let's look at the banner:

I made it a long time ago. I'm awaiting this game since forever!

Boutros said:

Let's look at the banner:

I made it a long time ago. I'm awaiting this game since forever!

Yeah, thats the original banner i think, still looks nice though!