By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The Official White Knight Chronicles: International Edition Thread!

Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
whoa... didn't expect or even think of a count down meter... this is the real deal, i gotta link this page to gamespot to now since theres is so crap!

and thanks for the news boutros and xxain!

though they both make me more emo toward WKC now... i just feel like not getting it anymore...

Around the Network

Is there some kind of conspiracy im missing that your trying to point out

star ocean the last hope has 255 level gap. i enjoyed spending all those hours trying to get there. (gave up round' 177 lulz)

i mean most jrpg's gap at 99 or 100 right? hell... if i recall correctly... DW6: Empires has a leveling system to, and its not even a true jrpg.. it only has elements of a jrpg.

it was 50 for dw6: empires... and see'n a true jrpg having that to... doesn't sit well with me.

that and the fact my internet connection has been strange lately, if someone else is online the connection in my room goes to hell.

Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
star ocean the last hope has 255 level gap. i enjoyed spending all those hours trying to get there. (gave up round' 177 lulz)

i mean most jrpg's gap at 99 or 100 right? hell... if i recall correctly... DW6: Empires has a leveling system to, and its not even a true jrpg.. it only has elements of a jrpg.

it was 50 for dw6: empires... and see'n a true jrpg having that to... doesn't sit well with me.

that and the fact my internet connection has been strange lately, if someone else is online the connection in my room goes to hell.

your assuming because the Cap is 50 it will be easy to get to which is fales, it will more or less be like getten to lv 100.. the Xxperience neded between each LV will be greater than ghe average 100 cap because theres more LVs to achieve

Xxain said:
Seraphic_Sixaxis said:

your assuming because the Cap is 50 it will be easy to get to which is fales, it will more or less be like getten to lv 100.. the Xxperience neded between each LV will be greater than ghe average 100 cap because theres more LVs to achieve

Ah really? good, that sounds Xxcelent... what about skills and magic though? how to add more points and learn more moves if the points May be limited...

Around the Network
Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
Xxain said:
Seraphic_Sixaxis said:

Ah really? good, that sounds Xxcelent... what about skills and magic though? how to add more points and learn more moves if the points May be limited...

you can de - level down to 35

eh? well thats good, atleast they give you the option to try new stuff. btw any news if quests are replayable online?

Epic Update ...

+ Added New Info provided by Xxain and Boutros, they can be read in the Community Additions* Section

+ Added Countdown* Section kindly provided by Boutros

+ Added New just released today Official WKC: IE Character Creation Trailer, shows off character creation online mode as well as offline mode and Story mode interaction with your character, the video can be viewed in the Videos* Section 

+ Added New members to the List in the PlayStation Network ID List* Section

+ Added and Changed the Instant Chat* Section, it now has its own area in the thread since it may be more active in the new few days to come

- Took down many Pictures due to HTML issues, will re-add them in the next update

- Took down various small tid-bits of info to make the thread looks and feel cleaner 

- Took down some official videos from the official trailers, will put them in later updates

I can't wait for this game, I hope to make my created character similar to Griffith from Berserk, it has to be my favorite manga afterall.

Finally the true RPGs are hitting the PS3 and I couldn't be happier.

Suppose I'll join. Will be a nice hold me over 'til XIII.