By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The Official White Knight Chronicles: International Edition Thread!

jbrist said:
24 days, that means it's coming on the 19th?!

Oh god this is confusing, I want to believe it's the 19th, since that's what play.com has it at, as well as VGReleases, but Wiki says 26th... it better be the 19th, I'll be SO happy :D

Oh I took the vgchartz date. Isn't it confirmed?!

Around the Network

cant wait for this game its going to be awesome im getting this the first day and i dont usually
get RPG on the first day

New news! -http://blogs.mercurynews.com/aei/2010/01/20/the-mmo-touches-of-white-knight-chronicles/ - theres a LV cap of 50

http://www.justpushstart.com/2010/01/25/white-knight-chronicles-international-edition-requires-hdd-install/

There's an HDD install of 2.8 GB (Five minutes long).

Gotta make some place.

@Boutros, I don't know, they're the two dates that many sites are saying, so I don't know which to believe, lol.

@Xxain, yeah, I've known for ages, and you can decide to delevel to 35 and learn new skills or something like that, which sounds cool.

@Boutros again, onoes whatever will we do?! Five whole minutes!!!... as opposed to the 14 months we've had to wait... riiiight.

Around the Network
jbrist said:
@Boutros, I don't know, they're the two dates that many sites are saying, so I don't know which to believe, lol.

@Xxain, yeah, I've known for ages, and you can decide to delevel to 35 and learn new skills or something like that, which sounds cool.

@Boutros again, onoes whatever will we do?! Five whole minutes!!!... as opposed to the 14 months we've had to wait... riiiight.

Yes. 5 minutes! Can you believe this? Nonsense. I'm now buying it day 2.

whoa... didn't expect or even think of a count down meter... this is the real deal, i gotta link this page to gamespot to now since theres is so crap!

and thanks for the news boutros and xxain!

though they both make me more emo toward WKC now... i just feel like not getting it anymore...

Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
whoa... didn't expect or even think of a count down meter... this is the real deal, i gotta link this page to gamespot to now since theres is so crap!

though they both make me more emo toward WKC now... i just feel like not getting it anymore...

Xxplain this issue your having plz..

Xxain said:
Seraphic_Sixaxis said:

alrighty then.

for one thing, we all know WKC isn't your average JRPG, it has some strong MMO elements but still its jrpg elements are stronger in the end, however... see'n as the game does lean more toward JRPG then MMO... i find it very strange that they gave it a MMO level gap system in the end... don't you find it weird?

also i don't know if my internet is stable enough to play online now an days, its been very iffy, its connection rate jumps randomly between 1mb to 5mb... normally around 2.5m a normal but still fucking lag...

the "Must Install" thing isn't helping either...

Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
Xxain said:
Seraphic_Sixaxis said:

alrighty then.

for one thing, we all know WKC isn't your average JRPG, it has some strong MMO elements but still its jrpg elements are stronger in the end, however... see'n as the game does lean more toward JRPG then MMO... i find it very strange that they gave it a MMO level gap system in the end... don't you find it weird?

also i don't know if my internet is stable enough to play online now an days, its been very iffy, its rate jump randomllu between 1mb to 5mb... normally around 2.5m a normal but still fucking lag...

the "Must Install" thing isn't helping either...

okk...im still lost, your not with the LV cap?