By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The Official White Knight Chronicles: International Edition Thread!

Edit: since my original post was emo, please enjoy this awesome face instead.

Around the Network

Can't wait to design my character. Suposedly its suppose to be Oblivion level depth but in Anime style. Im Either making a Cloud or Tifa look alike LMAO.

Greatness Awaits

PSN:Forevercloud (looking for Soul Sacrifice Partners!!!)

forevercloud3000 said:
Can't wait to design my character. Suposedly its suppose to be Oblivion level depth but in Anime style. Im Either making a Cloud or Tifa look alike LMAO.

Better then Oblivion! true oblivion covers alot, but WKC seems to cover more.

And lol, that have a hairstyle for both cloud and tifa, exact copies, you'll have an easy time. :P

^REALLY?!?!
That would make my fucking day lmao. I think its a rather cool concept to have a created character who isnt the main character embed in the game. It deals with a particular issue I have with WRPGs. You cannot form the kind of bond with a created character as you do with a predesigned one. Created Char is a blank slate/whatever you want him to be but the predesigned has a will and a purpose and wil ltry to get it across. Kudos to Level 5 for realizing this.

Greatness Awaits

Around the Network

oh, I found a pic with the Dragon Knight in it.....
http://www.blogcdn.com/www.joystiq.com/media/2009/07/white-knight-chronicles-089.jpg

Greatness Awaits

^---- Yeah lol, also in White Knight you can adjust Height and Width, in oblivion you can't to that which sucks because im taller then oblivions standard models.

in WKC though you could make a giant or midegot sephiroth!

And yeah, level 5 did a GREAT job for realize'n that, that actually have personallity if made right!

sweet so I could make a kid if i wanted to?

Greatness Awaits

forevercloud3000 said:
oh, I found a pic with the Dragon Knight in it.....
http://www.blogcdn.com/www.joystiq.com/media/2009/07/white-knight-chronicles-089.jpg

Omg thank you! hes like the outcast or something out of the first 3 knights in WKC1 so...

And yeah, you could, i forget where the picture is but someone made a short dude.

Oh and nvm at the picture, i already got that one in the op, i need one where ONLY the Dragon Knight is revealed!

thanks though. :P