By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Has anyone tried Goozex -- the video game trading site?

They use a points-based system that adds some level of protection for buyer and seller... They set a value so no haggling...  It costs a buck to make the trade plus you have to pay shipping.  I'm not sure if it is any good but I put a couple of games on there that I'm not all that concerned about getting burned on and I'm going to see how it goes.

I hate trolls.

Systems I currently own:  360, PS3, Wii, DS Lite (2)
Systems I've owned: PS2, PS1, Dreamcast, Saturn, 3DO, Genesis, Gamecube, N64, SNES, NES, GBA, GB, C64, Amiga, Atari 2600 and 5200, Sega Game Gear, Vectrex, Intellivision, Pong.  Yes, Pong.

Around the Network

Im using www.itradevideogames.com

XBOX LIVE Gamertag: QuantumTarntno

Crackdown - Enchanted Arms - Oblivion - Samurai Warriors 2 - GRAW - GRAW2 -Lost Planet - Guitar Hero 2 - Star Trek Legacy - Double Agent - WWE 2007

Wii 4237-4425-6442-7626

Mario Party 8 - Rayman Raving Rabbids - Excite Truck - Zelda: Twilight Princess - Godfather - Wii Play

I don't know if other services do this, but this one gives you "points" based on the value of the game... You don't have to have a counter-trade to make it work. You can just ship yours for points and use the points to grab a game from someone else. I'm not sure how goozex keeps from getting burned in the transactions but apparently they do somehow... I'm guessing the purchase of game credits using a credit card gives them some reasonable assurance of knowing who the person is... We'll see how it works out...

I hate trolls.

Systems I currently own:  360, PS3, Wii, DS Lite (2)
Systems I've owned: PS2, PS1, Dreamcast, Saturn, 3DO, Genesis, Gamecube, N64, SNES, NES, GBA, GB, C64, Amiga, Atari 2600 and 5200, Sega Game Gear, Vectrex, Intellivision, Pong.  Yes, Pong.

I Trade sets a real world value for the game, and you buy "Tradebucks" $1 for 1 buck, send your bucks to who you want the game from, and if he accepts the trade, he ships it, and you release the bucks when you receive the game.

Each trade costs an additional buck, and the site is making money
easy

XBOX LIVE Gamertag: QuantumTarntno

Crackdown - Enchanted Arms - Oblivion - Samurai Warriors 2 - GRAW - GRAW2 -Lost Planet - Guitar Hero 2 - Star Trek Legacy - Double Agent - WWE 2007

Wii 4237-4425-6442-7626

Mario Party 8 - Rayman Raving Rabbids - Excite Truck - Zelda: Twilight Princess - Godfather - Wii Play

I wish there was something similar to the music site www.lala.com for games. I'm just leery of the game trading sites I've seen. If you are wanting to trade music, lala is amazing. Does anything work like this for games?

BAM! There it is!

Wii Code 3456 7941 4060 2924
COD MW Reflex 541192229709
Around the Network

this seems like a great service if it works.

I've used goozex for about six months now. In that time, I've sent out 5 Wii and PC games, and received 4 games back plus some points in the bank. Everything has gone off without a hitch, so I'd definitely recommend the site.