By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Old sonic or Old Mario Which is Better?

Old sonic or Old Mario Which is Better?

Old sonic 29 39.73%

Old mario 44 60.27%

Total:73

by old i mean, nes and genesis generation. So only the 2d mario games and 2d sonic games.

explain y u voted for what

Around the Network

Old mario is better.

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PLAYSTATION 3 : RPG FAN CLUB

old sonic ftw

I like Mario more. I like Sonic just fine but old NES and SNES Mario's are still some of my favorite games.

I never understood how Sonic was competition to Mario. Super Mario World owns every Sonic game on the Genesis.

Around the Network

As much as I like Sonic, the good old 2D Mario games were at the top.

I still play Super Mario All Stars from time to time, I tried to play Sonic 2 a month ago and was .... bad. I don't know what's going on with the old Sega games, they don't age well in my opinion (Altered Beast, Ecco, Sonic and Tazmania) the only old school genesis games that I still enjoy are Strider and the Phantasy Star series.

Old Sonic, even though I never beat any of those games, was too hard for me. Haha.

Odd. Future. Wolf. Gang. Kill. Em. All. OFWGKTA Don't give a fuck!

Fuck Steve Harvey. FREE EARL!

Final Fantasy Versus XIII will be the GREATEST game EVER made!!!

I'd take a bullet for Square-Enix! 

Old Sonic by far. The only Mario that was really good and showed true innovation was SMB3. I preferred the higher level of skill and fast pace that sonic offered. I beat first mario when I was about 5 or 6. First time I beat Sonic after so many times was around 9ish or so. On a side note Kid Chameleon destroys every Mario game out there.

Make games, not war (that goes for ridiculous fanboys)

I may be the next Maelstorm or not, you be the judge http://videogamesgrow.blogspot.com/  hopefully I can be more of an asset than a fanboy to VGC hehe.

Old sonic by a mile.

Mario is like the guy that asks you to come to his van if you want free candy.