By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - First game that you played in 2010

I can't remember (seriously), I think it was Final Fantasy IV (DS) or Half-Minute Hero (PSP).

Around the Network
MontanaHatchet said:
Modern Warfare 2. I actually did pretty well, got a Chopper Gunner and everything.

The chopper gunner is the best. I don't know why people prefer the AC130 over it. So many more bullets with such better accuracy.

Anyhoos, mine was Battlefield 1943. I played it late last night to give it a try out as I'd just bought it earlier on sale. It was frustrating. I was on a losing team and it seems it doesn't randomize the teams following a match, which is stupid. It just lets you continue down the same path until you decide to quit and join a different server.

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

Super Smash Brothers Brawl. I won the first Brawl match of the decade! :D

Animal Crossing: City Folk, I was playing during the News Years Coutdown, I even took a picture of the Fireworks

Warrior of Light #66

"I'm not illiterate, my parents were married!"

3DS FC: 2878 9589 2016

L4D2.

Everyone needs to play Lost Odyssey! Any opposition to this and I will have to just say, "If it's a fight you want, you got it!"

Around the Network

Modern Warfare 2 Spec Ops with my friends

2010 Hardware Sales Predictions

Wii: 20m- Sales will drop, but not by much.

PS3: 13.5m- It sold 12m in 2009, its only common sense it will sell more this year.

Xbox 360: 11m- It sold 11m in 2008 and 2009, I think it will sell the same.

My Fanboy Speech...

Why do you have to make excuses to defend a product that you purchased, but that's the only connection you have to it, you don't make it, you don't lose or gain money on it. I don't see where all of the defensiveness comes in, there is no reason for you or anybody else to feel obligated to defend it. Now I would understand if one of you were a developer for the product and you slaved over said product only to hear somebody call it stupid or a piece of junk. But none of you developed it, none of you are mature enough to realize that. Choosing a product all comes down to preference, you chose said product because it is best for you. Simple as that!

Modern Warfare 2 finally completed spec ops, and now I'm going to go thru the game and collect Intel the last objective before I get Platinum

Modern Warfare 2 over my cousins', we was up untill like 3 am.

After i was done playing tekken 6 with some members from round' here, which was my final game i played in 2009, i played DW6: Empires, so that was my first game i played in 2010. im making up my own storylines in that game.

L4D2 followed swiftly by NSMBW and then Elite beat agents right before I went to bed