By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - End Of Eternity / Resonance Of Fate

I played the demo and thought the game was pretty bad. The gameplay just wasn't fun.

Around the Network
VyseLegend said:
I found the demo pretty boring and confusing, with way too grey colors. I'd be amazed if this game turned out well.

are you joking I just played it and got the hang of it before the end, it is so awesome, very addictive, you can pull of some awesome air stunts whilst shooting and allsorts of cool stuff, I can understand why there is no magic, because your hp is fully restored after each encounter.

they game is simple you can run around, choose a target, choose a line to run on whilst shooting (square), use square to jump and x to shoot, simple yet addictive. Sometime you have to be care ful where you send your character whilst attacking because you can end up in awkward situations, I like it, you actually have to think, it's not all run and shoot.

this really has gone to to top of my most wanted list, the ending of the demo was wow as well. Tri-ace really can produce good stuff you know....

The only minus I have on this game, is that I noticed a lot of re-used graphics in this demo alone...

Overall I would give it the following for the demo

9 Graphics

8.5 Game play (can be confusing to some)

8 Sound

N/A Story (can't comment it's in JP)

N/A Value (just a demo)

it's the future of handheld

PS VITA = LIFE

The official Vita thread http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1