By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Killzone 2 > MW2

My opinion of course but I've been having a lot more fun with KZ2 than MW2 in the last few days with them.

I prefer KZ2's gameplay, controls and presentation but MW2 has more depth, a greater range of environments and an awesome co-op mode. Spec ops is fantastic and it's something KZ2 is sorely missing but I think KZ2 is just more fun to play. 

Who agrees? Who disagrees?

Around the Network

I agree

i agree. also 16 vs 16 is way cooler dan 8 vs 8 ... thats outdated

klaudkil said:
i agree. also 16 vs 16 is way cooler dan 8 vs 8 ... thats outdated

Theres a game that does that. Ive been wanting something like that ever since I started playing Halo 3 online. Oh and MW2 doesnt even do 8 v 8, its 6 v 6 in a full game.

I concur

Around the Network

I agree - KZ2 is a great game, with excellent multi-player. 16vs16 works amazingly and in about 80 games, I have rarely experienced lag.

Also the single-player in KZ2 is amazing with some nice set-pieces and mind-blowing visuals. Granted MW2 competes well here but KZ does not auto-lose.

Killzone 2 is flawed. It sacrifices gameplay for graphics and thats a nono for me. MW2 is the opposite in that they sacrafice graphics for gameplay and they crush Killzone 2 where it counts this generation and thats with multiplayer on account of the smooth controls alone.

If you want a game which looks good buy Killzone 2.

If you want a game which plays amongst the best buy Modern Warfare 2.

preferences aside the multiplayer in MW2 is objectively better.

Tease.

I disagree but they are both great games.

i think uncharted 2 multiplayer alone trumps both. =P

TPS will always be greater than FPS for me. xD

End of 2010 Predictions (Original Prediction Made: Jan. 1, 2010---Revised April 1, 2010---Revised Again July 1, 2010---Revised Again on Nov. 1, 2010)

PS3: 46 MIL (April Revision: 44 MIL, July Revision 43 MIL, Nov. Revision 45MIL)

360: 44 MIL (April Revision: 46 MIL, July Revision: 48 MIL, Nov. Revision 49MIL)

WII: 82 MIL (Apr. Revision: 84 MIL, Jul. Revision: 82 MIL, Nov. Revision: 82MIL)

THE MUST BUY LIST of 2010: Gran Turismo 5

THE BOUGHT LIST of 2010: White Knight Chrnociles, Heavy Rain, Final Fantasy 13, God of War 3, Modnation Racers, Sports Champions