By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - The Official Manga Discussion Thread

Hahahaha, yeah, it makes me wonder if there is anyone anywhere in the world that actually understands it at this point. I mean I'm following along, but it's so weird and confusing that I don't completely get it. My friends just gave up on it haha.

Around the Network

Is the whole Arrancar arc of Bleach over?

@Frieza

Unfortunately no. It's still as boring as the beginning of the whole arc but that's just me.

@frieza
NO,its really good though!!!

Fullmetal Alchemist Chapter 106 is out

http://www.mangastream.com/read/fullmetal_alchemist/106-103/1

HOLY FU*KING SH*T, this chapter was INCREDIBLY EPIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Around the Network

Can someone explain the difference between FMA & FMA Brotherhood

@frieza the difference is that the first followed the manga for a little bit then they made up there own ending Brotherhood follows the manga more closely

good FMA chapter this month. really liked it.

Frieza said:
Can someone explain the difference between FMA & FMA Brotherhood

Erm there is quite a bit to explain, firstly the original FMA came out when the manga as only really 30 chapters in, this meant that after Hugh's death there are alot of plot holes and rest of the rest can be seen as filler.

Major differences in the homoculous

In the Manga Ed's and Al's mum is still dead, so this would mean that she isn't a homoculous

Wrath does exist but he is the Fuher while his son is the homoculous Pride.

That's it really, many of the characters in the Manga are also left out. FMA brotherhood is a faithful adaption of the manga, but I thought the original FMA done a great job.

"Life is but a gentle death. Fate is but a sickness that results in extinction and in the midst of all the uncertainty, lies resolve."

I stopped reading FMA around chapter 70 (just forgot about it, plan to re-read it) but I think I liked the anime more. I don't know, I wasn't getting into the manga too much, but I did see the anime first and I really liked it so that could be a part of it.