By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - The Official Manga Discussion Thread

Yeah this arc was WAY too long (and boring mostly, though it's been good again lately).

Hunter X Hunter's current Chimera Ant arc has been going on for a while too (longest arc in the series yet by far), but it's finally coming to an end fairly soonish. That's assuming the author doesn't take another 6 month hiatus.

"Thank god. This arc is finally coming to an end. I hope the next 2 Bleach arcs can get Bleach to be as good as it use to be during the SS arc. I'm looking forward to this."
Seconded, that arc was Bleach at it's best.

Around the Network

Here are the spoilers for the new Naruto chapter

MY GOD, this chapter is going to be EPIC. I REALLY hope these spoilers aren't fake.

Hmmmm, let's just see next week since we ain't going to be seeing a new chapter anytime soon.

"Life is but a gentle death. Fate is but a sickness that results in extinction and in the midst of all the uncertainty, lies resolve."

I should probably re-read the last few Naruto chapters. After the incredibly long Pain fight, I lost track of what was happening with how fast the manga started to pick up.

Currently playing: Marvel vs. Capcom 3, League of Legends

The new One Piece and Naruto manga chapters are out

One Piece 570

http://mangastream.com/read/one_piece/570-25/1

Naruto 478

http://mangastream.com/read/naruto/478-26/1

Enjoy.

Around the Network

One piece was just absolutely amazing, Crocodile saving Luffy. Luffy being regarding as a forthcoming threat to the marines. I have no quams with any One piece characters which is a first for any anime I watched. Love Garp, hopefully it will be a tearful release next week and hopefully this arc we'll see it's conclusion 3-6 chapters. I miss the straw hat crew too much ~.~

Reading Naruto now give my impressions later.

"Life is but a gentle death. Fate is but a sickness that results in extinction and in the midst of all the uncertainty, lies resolve."

The One Piece chapter was great. Crocodile is awesome. The Naruto chapter was ok. I don't really understand what is going on though. To much infomation in 1 chapter.

I really feel that Danzo has nothing to bring to the table. Hope Sakura and Co can intervene, now Madara is really annoying such a weightless villian, nothing compared to Orochimaru and Pein!

Good chapter but isn't on Par with One piece in any shape or form.

Glad you actually read the OP manga now?

@ Kamal

I already told you a couple weeks ago that I started to read the OP manga.

Here is the cover for this week's jump magazine

AWESOMENESS. I hope this hints on the Tsuna vs. Byakuran fight happening very soon.