By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - new to the gt series..... need help

well first of all happy holidays to all! I downloaded the demo for gt5 and loved it soo much that i want to buy a gt game. Now which one should i get? Gt5p or wait for the full game? also should i get a steering wheel as the controller is hard to use. Any help will grateful.  

Around the Network

I'd definitely say get GT5:P since it's so dirt cheap, and although it doesn't represent the full game, or have a career mode per se, it's still a great racing game will lovely visuals that are still being compared to Forza 3, despite it being pretty much a demo...

And although I don't have a steering wheel YET, when I do get one for the real GT5, well, I'm gonna' try a few out to be honest, although the official GT5 one does look pretty nice if I might say so.

I would wait because there are a LOT of others games to play ...

but if you are a racing lovers then buy it

Time to Work !

You can probably get a used copy of GT5p for pretty cheap so you should buy it. The Drive wheel I had one for my PS2 on GT4 it wasn't really worth it but was pretty fun!

Game GT5P: Yes
Drive Wheel: No

*Al Bundy's My Hero*

*Al Bundy For President*

Waiting On GT7!!!

PSN ID: Acidfacekiller

wow i guess i couldnt resist, i just bought gt5p new from amazon ( have to support sony) and bought a g27 wheel, i cant wait untill they arrive!

Around the Network

I was gonna say wait but, too late now I guess.

Wait- oh, too late x_x

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

lol its fine i will also preorder gt5, polyphony digital has now made me a fan! :D