By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Do you think Halo: Reach will have 32 player Multiplayer?

I think its possible that they devote a playlist or two to having 16 v16 or at least 12 v 12 cause I imagine that they are gonna have some pretty massive MP maps..

What are your thoughts?

Around the Network

The more, the merrier!

But I have no idea ahah

i doubt it. 12VS12 sounds logical

Atto Suggests...:

Book - Malazan Book of the Fallen series 

Game - Metro Last Light

TV - Deadwood

Music - Forest Swords 

Probably not. I think they will try to stick to the formula. But it would be awesome if they made a Halo game like MAG down the road.

That would be stupidly chaotic to the point of not being any fun. Let's keep it 8 VS 8 :-/

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

Around the Network

In some modes yes.

They can stick with the formula that sells good enough and add some more things...

Strategyking92 said:
That would be stupidly chaotic to the point of not being any fun. Let's keep it 8 VS 8 :-/

killzone 2 have 32 players, it's a fun mess!!!!!!!!!! until someone brings the rocket launcher, the good thing u can ban it.

Xoj said:
Strategyking92 said:

killzone 2 have 32 players, it's a fun mess!!!!!!!!!! until someone brings the rocket launcher, the good thing u can ban it.

either way you can just look for small matches so that solves that lol

OT: i wish, but i dont know of an fps thats 32 player online on xbox360 game, if there is, someone tell me about it

coolbeans said:
radiantshadow92 said:
Xoj said:
Strategyking92 said:

either way you can just look for small matches so that solves that lol

OT: i wish, but i dont know of an fps thats 32 player online on xbox360 game, if there is, someone tell me about it

I'm not positive but I think Section 8 supports that many.  The problem with that is finding another 31 people playing Section 8.

lol ^_^

Can P2P games handle that many, I do not think so.

Getting an XBOX One for me is like being in a bad relationship but staying together because we have kids. XBone we have 20000+ achievement points, 2+ years of XBL Gold and 20000+ MS points. I think its best we stay together if only for the MS points.

Nintendo Treehouse is what happens when a publisher is confident and proud of its games and doesn't need to show CGI lies for five minutes.

-Jim Sterling