By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Borderlands sells 2 million worldwide.

Take-Two’s financial results for its fourth quarter and fiscal year ended October 31, 2009 show that the Gearbox-developed Borderlands has sold over two million copies worldwide since its launch in October. Take-Two again calls it a key franchise for which they hold long-term publishing rights.

The has already received one piece of downloadable content, with the second one, the recently announced Mad Moxxi’s Underdome Riot, arriving later this month.

Well done gearbox you deverse it.

http://www.thatvideogameblog.com/2009/12/17/borderlands-sells-2-million-worldwide/

Around the Network

Nice job. Im really enjoying this game playing with my bro. Tho i think it'd be pretty boring playing this game alone and kinda ruins the fun if playing online with people who are at a much higher level than you are.

So it is

X360>PC>PS3

Shio should be somewhat happy

i think they could have adjusted things to fit better on the screen, while playing split screen. but other than that i loved it.

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

Congrats love the game bought it for £13 something from Zavvi sweet deal

Around the Network

Good for two reasons:
1. The game is actually quite good
2. Michael Patcher predicted the games was "sent to die" at retail, always fun to see him be wrong.

dsister44 said:
So it is

X360>PC>PS3

It is now only a matter of time until the PC version outsells the X360's, if not both console versions combined.

shio said:
dsister44 said:
So it is

X360>PC>PS3

It is now only a matter of time until the PC version outsells the X360's, if not both console versions combined.

I doubt it. Xbox 360 is almost double it.

X360=1.02 million

PC=.66 million 

PS3=.36

dsister44 said:
shio said:
dsister44 said:
So it is

X360>PC>PS3

I doubt it. Xbox 360 is almost double it.

X360=1.02 million

PC=.66 million 

PS3=.36

You clearly don't understand how PC games sell...

A PC game usually sell only 10%-20% of it's lifetime sales in the first month. Sometimes even less than that. This is 100% true when it's percieved as a good game by the PC gaming community.

shio said:

You clearly don't understand how PC games sell...

A PC game usually sell only 10%-20% of it's lifetime sales in the first month. Sometimes even less than that. This is 100% true when it's percieved as a good game by the PC gaming community.

No, I don't 

It does sound interesting though. Do you have any links to support this?