By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Final Fantasy XIV beta code with Lightning Edition!!!

look at 6:08

Around the Network

nobody interested,is WOW so good that people don't even wanna look at any other MMO?

If WOW was your first mmo other mmo's might seem extremely complicated and hard.. That's one of the major problems. Many of my friends tried other mmo's but they couldn't get into it because they were used to simple and easy wow-interface/gameplay.

That said I'm looking forward to how FFXIV turns out.. I hated FFXI so.. :)

^^ I dunno I loved Guild Wars, I just felt it did not cater to it's users as well as WOW, I sure hope the US/EU versions get a beta voucher, otherwise I will cancel my pre-order and get the JAP version instead

it's the future of handheld

PS VITA = LIFE

The official Vita thread http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1

That's not a beta code, but a campaign code which will only be useful when the full game comes out.

Looking forward to: FF Versus XIII / LBP2 / The Last Guardian / Yakuza 4 / ICO Collection

Around the Network
Jin_Shihouin said:
That's not a beta code, but a campaign code which will only be useful when the full game comes out.

atleast the video uploader says it is

Yeah, but he's wrong. The news about this campaign code already has been in the Famitsu weeks ago.

It's not a beta code.

Looking forward to: FF Versus XIII / LBP2 / The Last Guardian / Yakuza 4 / ICO Collection

Misleading thread locking now

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000