By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Rhonin the wizard said:
Smashchu2 said:

Hey Rhonin the wizard. Why did you not add this?

Because I'm a human being, I'm not infallible.

OK. My bad.

Around the Network

I do enjoy how he diverted that one e-mail that complained about Sonic to rant about how much he hates Lubba.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Mr Khan said:

I do enjoy how he diverted that one e-mail that complained about Sonic to rant about how much he hates Lubba.

He did get  back to it. The context seemed to try to use him as a more specific example of the issues with Sonic, since that has a bit too many to discuss individually.

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Plus, just for the hell of it: Kelly Brook at the 2008 BAFTAs

Tro lo lo lo lo

mi mi mi mi

ha ha ha ha

Satan said:

"You are for ever angry, all you care about is intelligence, but I repeat again that I would give away all this superstellar life, all the ranks and honours, simply to be transformed into the soul of a merchant's wife weighing eighteen stone and set candles at God's shrine."

Rhonin the wizard said:
Smashchu2 said:

Great, shatter all my illsuions...  :-/

Around the Network
noname2200 said:
Rhonin the wizard said:
Smashchu2 said:

Great, shatter all my illsuions...  :-/

Rely on Tim. Tim isn't human though so therefore hes infallible.

Tease.

Malstrom is having field day with Kinect and MS, lol

best line ever: "The voltron of all the birdmen"

... Did Microsoft killed Mr. Malstrom's parents or something? Is there any other reason for him to write about four lengthy articles about how much the hates them?

He attacked everything in life with a mix of extraordinary genius and naive incompetence, and it was often difficult to tell which was which.

- Douglas Adams

UnstableGriffin said:

... Did Microsoft killed Mr. Malstrom's parents or something? Is there any other reason for him to write about four lengthy articles about how much the hates them?

He hates the game industry. Microsoft and sony are part of them so he wants them destroyed
If you want more details look through his bogs or ask :p

Tag:I'm not bias towards Nintendo. You just think that way (Admin note - it's "biased".  Not "bias")
(killeryoshis note - Who put that there ?)
Switch is 9th generation. Everyone else is playing on last gen systems! UPDATE: This is no longer true

Biggest pikmin fan on VGchartz I won from a voting poll
I am not a nerd. I am enthusiast.  EN-THU-SI-AST!
Do Not Click here or else I will call on the eye of shinning justice on you. 

killeryoshis said:
UnstableGriffin said:

He hates the game industry. Microsoft and sony are part of them so he wants them destroyed
If you want more details look through his bogs or ask :p

Although if they changed their thinking and embraced the values about making fun games over flashy games, I think he would warm to them.

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Plus, just for the hell of it: Kelly Brook at the 2008 BAFTAs