By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Microsoft: Reach beta coming "early next year"

http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/105/1054797p1.html

Something else on a long list of things to get ready for early next year. Get excited!

themanwithnoname's law: As an America's sales or NPD thread grows longer, the probabilty of the comment "America = World" [sarcasticly] being made approaches 1.

Around the Network

can't wait! I'm anticipating this as much as Splinter Cell!

Yeah that's great news.

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PLAYSTATION 3 : RPG FAN CLUB

Another thing. On the forums they said you don't need to buy ODST early to get in. You could buy your copy the same day as the Béta launches and still get in.

Truth does not fear investigation

C'mon, spring is too far away. Early next year means January or February.

I LOVE paying for Xbox Live! I also love that my love for it pisses off so many people.

Around the Network

Excellent.

I read on kotaku that it would be around April/May till the beta would be available.

NightAntilli said:
Another thing. On the forums they said you don't need to buy ODST early to get in. You could buy your copy the same day as the Béta launches and still get in.

It was the same with the Crackdown/Halo 3 beta. Even a used copy was good enough to get in.

Isn't it written into the disc so all you need is an ODST disc new, pre-owned and you get in?

It was in crackdown. There was a menu item that didn't work until the H3 beta went live.