By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - VGA's Halo Reach Trailer! ETA 5 hours < Excited?!

What are you guys talking about? The graphics look great! It's EASILY better than Gears 2, and it could be comparable to KZ2; however, more game play needs to be shown for me to make that decision.

Around the Network

I'm thinking people will keep finding posting slightly better quality vids til we finally have HD footage.
I'm not complaining. Keep posting.

^@Vetteman

Not sure about local split screen. But 5-6 player coop online would be fine

Thanks for the screenshots. Wow, it looks even better still. That is unusual for a video.

I thought the trailer was ok, but I am more excited to see gameplay footage.

Around the Network

pretty impressive

I can't comment on the graphics because I don't get Spike HD in my area. Otherwise I thought the trailer or opening cinematic was ok. I was hoping for some action, maybe see some Elites and UNSC going at it.

I LOVE paying for Xbox Live! I also love that my love for it pisses off so many people.

Epic Win for Halo Reach

Hey, I think everyone can just be happy we saw anything at all at this point. We weren't going to learn everything about this game in one night. Now then, let the rediculous speculating begin! Come on! You know your going to do it! :D

PS3 Trophies

Oops wrong thread!