By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - I sold that Wii

So I sold that Wii I was talking about about a week and a half ago.

The results are.........................$330 + $39 for shipping

This was for a NIB Wii and Wii Play.

Overall, my expenses were $340 with shipping and paypal fees. So it wasn't bad, but the title cost me money. I decided to title it "New Nintendo Wii + Bonus!!"

So basically, not titling it "Wii plus 14 games and extra controller" cost me $70. Thanks. lol.

Ironically I sold it to a single mom who wanted it as a Christmas gift for her son. roflmao. I'm not providing a direct link to the auction site because I don't want the account I used to be spammed mercilessly.

Currently playing: Civ 6

Around the Network

Wow, $29 for all that effort. Doesn't really seem worth it to me.

Atleast you made a profit, but was it worth it?

I have sold 2 on eBay in the last 2 weeks.  After fees and everything, I profited about $80 for the 2.  I did not include anything except the Wii itself.  Did you do a Buy it Now?  You should have gotten more for it than that.  What were your ebay listing fees?

My Tag: 2 Timothy 3:1

Jesus Christ is the ONLY way to Heaven! (John14:6)

Every second 2 people die . . . What if this is your second? 

www.goodpersontest.com

In before "ZOMG!!! $20 PARASITE!!!11"

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

Around the Network
kazadoom said:
I have sold 2 on eBay in the last 2 weeks.  After fees and everything, I profited about $70 for the 2.  I did not include anything except the Wii itself.  Did you do a Buy it Now?  You should have gotten more for it than that.  What were your ebay listing fees?

Listing fees were $3.40.

I didn't buy it now, it was a three day auction

lol $29. Man I think you should go get a job. You might find it more productive.

totalwar23 said:
Atleast you made a profit, but was it worth it?

Yes, because now I know what I need to do to sell it for a little more.

So basically pulling a douchebag move by misleading people about the number of games that are actually included by counting minigames as full fledged games.

At least you admit what you are.

Get your Portable ID!

My pokemon brings all the nerds to the yard. And they're like, "You wanna trade cards?" Damn right, I wanna trade cards. I'll trade this, but not my charizard.

@jjseth

cdude1034 said:

So I sold that Wii I was talking about about a week and a half ago.

The results are.........................$330 + $39 for shipping

This was for a NIB Wii and Wii Play.

Overall, my expenses were $340 with shipping and paypal fees. So it wasn't bad, but the title cost me money. I decided to title it "New Nintendo Wii + Bonus!!"

So basically, not titling it "Wii plus 14 games and extra controller" cost me $70. Thanks. lol.

Ironically I sold it to a single mom who wanted it as a Christmas gift for her son. roflmao. I'm not providing a direct link to the auction site because I don't want the account I used to be spammed mercilessly.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you