By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - I have 2 Gears of War 2 codes to give away!!

TRios_Zen said:
dsister44 said:
santigomez said:
Hey nubala, i know that there is a lot of people here asking for the codes, so i'm gonna make quick.

I will love to have 1 of the codes no matter which one, because i love GoW 2, but right now i'm a little bit tired of playing in the same 10 maps that came out with the game.

That 5 maps will be awesome, and i will very grateful to you for that.

The code for the golden hammerburst will be also fantastic, but isn't that important to me, i prefer to play 5 new maps than a golden hammerburst, but in the end i will be happy with any code that you give me.

Well that's it, thanks for reading and i really hope to get one of the codes.

Take care

No offense, but it seems that you joined just for this. I think it should go to a member that didn't create an account just for free stuff.

He should give it to someone that has the most posts/been here the longest 

@bolded: dude that is so funny that if I had any to shoot your way, I would!  HAHA!

Lol, but although I have more posts than everyone in this thread(Combined). Yungmagic was here way before :)

Around the Network

i want code

dsister44 said:
TRios_Zen said:
dsister44 said:
santigomez said:
Hey nubala, i know that there is a lot of people here asking for the codes, so i'm gonna make quick.

I will love to have 1 of the codes no matter which one, because i love GoW 2, but right now i'm a little bit tired of playing in the same 10 maps that came out with the game.

That 5 maps will be awesome, and i will very grateful to you for that.

The code for the golden hammerburst will be also fantastic, but isn't that important to me, i prefer to play 5 new maps than a golden hammerburst, but in the end i will be happy with any code that you give me.

Well that's it, thanks for reading and i really hope to get one of the codes.

Take care

No offense, but it seems that you joined just for this. I think it should go to a member that didn't create an account just for free stuff.

He should give it to someone that has the most posts/been here the longest 

@bolded: dude that is so funny that if I had any to shoot your way, I would!  HAHA!

Lol, but although I have more posts than everyone in this thread(Combined). Yungmagic was here way before :)

I sent the codes to the 2 people with the most posts, hope you put them to good use