By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - US marines love the XBOX 360 SOOOOOO much!!!!

http://www.ultimateps3.fr/news-ps3-3908-quand-les-marines-americains-detruisent-la-xbox-360.html

I m not sure that they ll command 2200 xbox.Could be dangerous.

Around the Network

It would be worse if they had maximum PS3s over there. The PS3 eats dust and you can't get it out. My 3rd (warranty replacements) PS3 sounds like a vacuum and I hardly use it whilst my Xbox 360 doesn't have much dust to speak of and has never let me down. Its probably one of the places, like my lounge which is unfriendly to PS3 hardware to the extreme.

Tease.

well they say any publicity is good publicity....

well lets just hope this dosent go mainstream.

I guess that should solve RRoD problems...

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW! 

Around the Network
Squilliam said:

It would be worse if they had maximum PS3s over there. The PS3 eats dust and you can't get it out. My 3rd (warranty replacements) PS3 sounds like a vacuum and I hardly use it whilst my Xbox 360 doesn't have much dust to speak of and has never let me down. Its probably one of the places, like my lounge which is unfriendly to PS3 hardware to the extreme.

Your really in a mood today arnt ya champ? this is the 3rd time ive seen you with a ratty comment.

PROK said:

http://www.ultimateps3.fr/news-ps3-3908-quand-les-marines-americains-detruisent-la-xbox-360.html

It all makes sense now.

Pixel Art can be fun.

Glad to see the american army is grown up and uses really well the taxes everyone pays the government.

Well done.

That made me laught hard !

Dont mess with the marines microsoft :P

@ Bamboleo: God forbid a guy vents on his off time, it's not he was on the clock.

OT: This thread isn't going to end well it's just asking for arguments...

PSN ID: KingFate_