By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Pachter: Xbox 360 Price Cut Coming in 2010

360 is very cheap as it is! not sure MS would want to drop it again really

Around the Network

Pachter's alter ego is the dubious Dr. Obvious.

"Man is born free but is everywhere in chains" - Rousseau

Not a very earth shaking prediction...

Micrsoft has shifted SKUs and changed prices each year in the generation. I expect no different next year.

The question is whether the change will be applied to the low end... Or whether they are just bringing the SKU prices closer together like they did this year.

It's really cheap now. And having a price cut competition between MS and Sony is not good for both of them. Prices will problably stay the way they are until later next year.

Play my LittleBigPlanet level: Mystic Runner. Thanks!

Of course it will, around the time of Natal.

Around the Network

lol Patcher's Predictions :P Man When Was The Last
Time This Guy Was Right Didnt He Predict Doom And Gloom For Sony And its Ps3 But hey look at it now its flourishing. I mean if he had to predict the weather there could be a snowstorm outside and he'd still say "seems like it will be sunny with a chance of rain today". Btw this guys alway predicting a price cut on everything suprised he didnt see the recession coming lol which equaled no price cuts i swear prices went up on everything but thats off topic. No offense but i believe The Patchman has to be the worst excuse for anaylst in the gaming industry yet. sorry for any typos btw :P