By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - - Is anyone else playing this?

I just started playing this game and the basic concept is phenomenal. It's a bit early to tell, but I have a feeling this may be amongst the best strategy titles on the DS, even with the stiff competition.

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

Around the Network

Just got it. This and Spirit Tracks. I'm playing M&M more than Zelda right now, and that says a lot. Very good, addictive game, lots of fun.

In fact, I see this as the first great M&M game since HoM&M4. Great depth, lots of options, lengthy campaign, good presentation. More people should buy this gem!!!

I was really interested in that game when I had my DS. I'm glad it's good since I grew up playing a lot of Might and Magic games.

NO!

I'm getting Zelda: Spirit Tracks instead

does it have a compelling story?

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

I remember playing the first Might and Magic on my c64, how does this game compare to the rest of the series?

EMULATION is the past.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Around the Network

@darth-No. I wouldn't count on Zelda having one either though. @darklich-It's nothing like any other Might and Magic games. It's a very original title that just happens to use the races in the series and the name for name value. This game could have easily had a different setting and story and been exactly as good.

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

this is absolutely one of the best game i played in ds