By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - So who picked up Guitar Hero 3 and for what system?

Nintendo Wii

Xbox 360

Playstation 2

Playstation 3

PC

我是广州人

Around the Network

Still looking for a Wii version. Only PS2 versions in stock everywhere.

wish i had the money for a wii version. /broke :(

dick cheney loves me, he wants to take me hunting

mkwii code- 1977-0565-0049

Was seriously thinking about getting the Wii version, and would've bought it if I could've found it, but I'm currently disgruntled about the lack of non-bundled guitars for the wii.

Around the Network

I picked up the Wii version.

I grabbed the Wii version.  It was sold out at a bunch of stores (and the guy at Walmart insisted it wasn't released on the Wii).  I've done some online playing -- it's awesome.

choirsoftheeye: there are no non-bundled wireless guitars available yet.  So niether the Wii nor the PS3 version can have extra guitars, as far as I know.   But you can always play online or against friends who own guitar hero 3.

Gamerace said:
Still looking for a Wii version. Only PS2 versions in stock everywhere.

Go to Best Buy, they had huge stacks of GH3 all over the store.  They were stacked at the front of the building, stacked near the video games, and stacked in front of the photo printers because they didn't have room for all of them.

Wii version. I'm loving the rumble and the speaker.

Hey Gamerace, try Best Buy. I went to a GameStop on Monday and they were sold out. I called a Best Buy and they had a stack of at least 20 of them for every system.

Favorite Companies: Nintendo, Blizzard, Valve.
Recent New Favorites: Grasshopper, Atlus. (R.I.P. Clover.)
Heroes/Homies: Shigeru Miyamoto, Gunpei Yokoi, Will Wright, Eric Chahi, Suda51, Brian Eno, David Bowie.
Haiku Group: Haiku Hell.
Nemeses: Snesboy, fkusumot. 
GameDaily Article that Interviewed Me: Console Defense Forces.

The 360 version... I didn't know it came out on PC.