By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Pop! ...um...what?

Talk about a non game.

Official site

Interesting, IGN seemed to like it. I guess it might be good?

Also lawl (this was a year away from when they started to work on Pop and starting working with Nintendo)

Top 3 favorite games: Super Mario Galaxy, The Sims 2 (PC), The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker

Around the Network

Damn, they got their before me!!

I was just about to start development on my new games with balloons called 'bang'!

I'd give it a go if it was only a few £s

i believe its wiiware, so.. it isn't meant to be massive i think

Off topic: What was the name of the game where your mission was to draw numbers with the Wii Remote in the air. I saw some beta-version of it a long time ago.
Was that a game that will be available for WiiWare?

Predictions for December 31st 2008:
Wii 38,000,000
DS 84,500,000
PS3 17,000,000
PSP 41,000,000
X360 23,000,000

Explosivo, that isn't meant to be a game, just a tech demo showing a new development software from AiLife (I think that's the name) to help the motion sensors of wiimote.

^Click on cards to level'em up!!!^ =D

Around the Network

I think it's good that Wiiware games seem to have full range of Wiimote capabilites and the idea of inflating the balloons to give more points rather than time is a great one.

As these games are cheap and the devs can be more creative rather than budgets telling them to play it safe then some of the wiiware games may just be inspiration in the long run and inspire some new IP's.

Those people that think they're perfect give a bad reputation to us who are... 

"With the DS, it's fair to say that Nintendo stepped out of the technical race and went for a feature differentiation with the touch screen, but I fear that it won't have a lasting impact beyond that of a gimmick - so the long-lasting appeal of the platform is at peril as a direct result of that." - Phil Harrison, Sony

its wii ware--will proably be under 10 bucks--and looks like it could be simple fun

mesoteto said:
its wii ware--will proably be under 10 bucks--and looks like it could be simple fun

Yes, but it might be too simple

Top 3 favorite games: Super Mario Galaxy, The Sims 2 (PC), The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker

Doesn't look fun in the slightest. This would be boring and useless as a flash game even. No challenge, no variety, no substance.

I'm basing this just off a Youtube video on the site, but still.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

mesoteto said:

If the entirety of the game consists of popping bubbles (or, in a shocking twist, inflating them until they explode) it had better be $5 or less -- forget $10.  It could be decent for wasting time if you are competing against someone else. 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom!