By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - If you could become ioi for 15 minutes...

NO, MY MONEEEZZZZZ!!!!

Around the Network
psrock said:
Vgchartz. The greatest site ever!

I am logged in my phone, my psp, my ps3, my laptop, my mom's house, my friend's house, my job,

VGCHARTZ = BETTER THAN DRUGS

now this post is just sicking and really sick to my stomach. how obsess can you get?

sent via PC

MontanaHatchet said:
NO, MY MONEEEZZZZZ!!!!

Do some work in the DB until you get to 20K like me....Now I just have to wait for my winnings...

Former something....

ioi said:
MontanaHatchet said:
If I was ioi for 15 minutes, I'd look at myself in the mirror for all 15 minutes. Because I'd be so handsome.

Sounds like someone wants to earn themselves vg$ 1m

wait, i can suck up better than that!

for those 15 minutes, i'd lather myself up with baby oil and take a hundred pictures of myself and post them on this site, so everyone would realize the glory and sexiness of our bossman!

... on second thought, maybe that's not such a good idea...

zexen_lowe said:
ioi said:
kirby007 said:
I would probably ban everyone with a mod history, so I would have a cleansed website.
And also not to forget, make every advertisement a picture of myself lol

There would be nobody left on the site...

I would, if some admin hadn't given me an uncalled warning >_>

I'd be sure to purge the site of every Ferrari fan if I was ioi, though. No need to please ioi here, just benefit for me

i would, if it wasn't for ioi being a jobby ¬_¬;

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.
Around the Network
ioi said:
bugrimmar said:

for those 15 minutes, i'd lather myself up with baby oil and take a hundred pictures of myself and post them on this site, so everyone would realize the glory and sexiness of our bossman!

I could see hits going dramatically down if I did that...

@trashleg - a jobby?! You started this by making things sleazy

why? you are a hawt mannn... see, it'll attract more female users to the site.. like trashleg, who seems obviously smitten by your charms..!

Let's see, first I would give myself absolute control before the 15 minutes are up.

Then I would wait a week before taking any other action, in order to make everyone nervous.

After that week is up...well that's for me to fantasize about. :)

This will only take a moment of your time. *steals your watch*

ioi said:
bugrimmar said:

I could see hits going dramatically down if I did that...

@trashleg - a jobby?! You started this by making things sleazy

:-O i was not being sleazy! i was being honest.. come on now, tell me the truth.. if you found yourself in MY body for 15 minutes, what would YOU do? lol

and yes, a jobby.

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.
ioi said:
trashleg said:

:-O i was not being sleazy! i was being honest.. come on now, tell me the truth.. if you found yourself in MY body for 15 minutes, what would YOU do? lol

I think I'd have to ban myself if I answered that honestly

hahahaha

ioi said:
trashleg said:

I think I'd have to ban myself if I answered that honestly

It wouldn't be the first time you were banned.  lol.

Say isn't there some rule against previously banned users becoming a mod?