By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - If you could become ioi for 15 minutes...

Machina said:
trashleg said:
superchunk said:
I'd create a secret auto-ban word for the day.

So, when anyone used "kitty", they'd be auto-banned for 1hr. :)

thats a good idea, shame you didnt know it was already in place... the word for today is "secret"

Are you inviting me to ban you? Or are you exempt?

i was quoting, see^   ^___^

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.
Around the Network

pfft... for all you know, i copied and pasted

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.

Everything on the internet, stays on the internet.

(I watched Green Mile again on Thursday/Friday.... beautiful film, and very sad)

ioi said:
trashleg said:

oh shut up.

you weren't meant to see this thread ¬_¬;

Lol, you can't backtrack now...

i hate you.

what happens if i ban you back?

I'd change some sales figures so that at least for 15 glorious minutes all my sales predictions would have been proven right.

And unlike all you haters, I would make Kantor a mod.

Then ban him.

Around the Network

I would make a glorious speech denouncing ioi as the owner and asserting my username as the real leader. While providing a common enemy and rallying movement, my dictatorship will be unchallenged and VGC will be mine.

But aside from fascist takeover haha, I'd probably check to see where the "update others data that is missing and old school data" button on ioi's laptop and make that happen.

I've been ignoring this thread so far, since I didn't think it would be very interesting.

It turned out to be very interesting.

If I was ioi for 15 minutes, I'd look at myself in the mirror for all 15 minutes. Because I'd be so handsome.

ioi said:
hehe, try it

done.

thank you for tarnishing my PERFECT moderation history, LOL. you jobby.

trashleg said:
ioi said:
hehe, try it

done.

LOL!!  OMG you actually banned ioi!!   I screen saved that for prosperity.  

Gamerace said:
trashleg said:
ioi said:
hehe, try it

done.

LOL!!  OMG you actually banned ioi!!   I screen saved that for prosperity.  

yeah i did that too lol. i think that would make a nice new sig

@ioi: ready to behave yourself?