By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - bayonetta demo impressions

This game is fucking amazing..... I cant wait to get it!!!!!!!! toturial music was great

Around the Network

The 360 shoot out was my the final hook for me :)

Xxain said:
The 360 shoot out was my the final hook for me :)

mine was the torture killz lol

The demo was OK, I think I may pass on it now after playing it or waiting for a break in the gaming action to pick this up, hopefully for cheap.

I liked the second part better than the clock tower. Did anyone actually try figuring out what the storyline is about at all? I think whoever wrote this was on something...

But yeah, I like it, it's certainly impressive that it runs as well as it does. I'll pick it up when the price drops a little bit.

themanwithnoname's law: As an America's sales or NPD thread grows longer, the probabilty of the comment "America = World" [sarcasticly] being made approaches 1.

Around the Network

Best demo I've played this year so far.Bayoneta takes best form DMC and Ninja Gaiden. I'm totaly sold

That was awesome and she sure is better looking that Kratos...

Evan Wells (Uncharted 2): I think the differences that you see between any two games has much more to do with the developer than whether it’s on the Xbox or PS3.

This game and GOW 3 are MUST-GETS for the year 2010.
Been playing the Japanese version and i'm hooked to it.

Owner of PS1/PSOne , PS2 phat/slim  , PS3 phat/slim , PS Eye+Move and PSP phat/slim/brite/go (Sony)

The Official PS Vita Thread! Get all your latest PS Vita news here! Come join us!

In the 360 demo, I've noticed some shadow pop-ins for potted plants.

Awesome demo though. As to be expected from a Platinum Games game.

Pixel Art can be fun.

Sardauk said:
That was awesome and she sure is better looking that Kratos...

We are not talking about GOW here...

Evan Wells (Uncharted 2): I think the differences that you see between any two games has much more to do with the developer than whether it’s on the Xbox or PS3.